Boyd Buc @ Whitwell Tigers

19 hours ago, reaction said:

I'm still around. Not much to say really. We have hit a rough patchthe past couple years. Hopefully the new AD will get things turned around. Our facilities have improved greatly, with addition of the new weight room. Hopefully that will attract some athletes. 

tuff times for sure Reacton......u north levee swampers r one of the few Booger pullin for to rite that ship just sa bit....but thinkin it ant startin this Friday over in Jasper Valley....Irish also got our hands full Thursday at Finley gainst Baylor

.....sure is sum noce fake grass between those bleechers

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

tuff times for sure Reacton......u north levee swampers r one of the few Booger pullin for to rite that ship just sa bit....but thinkin it ant startin this Friday over in Jasper Valley....Irish also got our hands full Thursday at Finley gainst Baylor

.....sure is sum noce fake grass between those bleechers

Booger just sayin :thumb:

At least the futbol team puts it to good use. :)

They have alot but as far as backs go, Wingo and Petty are a force for sure and the QB can sling it. Good bunch of guys I saw coming up through the ranks and the guy's I believe learned alot from last year.  They have some good linemen and some other back's also. It's amazing what a winning season and coaching change can do for the community to rally around these young men. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

They have alot but as far as backs go, Wingo and Petty are a force for sure and the QB can sling it. Good bunch of guys I saw coming up through the ranks and the guy's I believe learned alot from last year.  They have some good linemen and some other back's also. It's amazing what a winning season and coaching change can do for the community to rally around these young men. 

SP vs Whitwell should be a good one this year? I may have to come check that one out. It's been a while since I've watched a game in the valley. 

5 minutes ago, reaction said:

SP vs Whitwell should be a good one this year? I may have to come check that one out. It's been a while since I've watched a game in the valley. 

I know those folk in  Whitwell have the date circled  on there home field for this game.  Just glad there's some excitement for the game now. Good luck to your Bucs. I hope they can get back bc I really enjoyed that rivalry we had where it was two real good coached teams going at it.