Greenback travels to Loudon to take on the Redskins

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I understand and liked the videos but I was apologizing to other “people” that seemed to have took it the wrong way. I was stating what I thought needed improved on and someone took what I said to another social media platform for everyone else to see as if I was bashing the team. 

Dont worry about it,we all have criticisms about our teams.This board is fun to talk to others about those different things each has a different view.I had two boys play and was as critical as anyone,then some get on here to just sing their kids praises.I am  Greenback fan good or bad and i will call it like i see it and have made alot of our own mad so who cares speak your mind!

We are a different team from last year and from what ive heard we are not as good as we were,so we do need to improve but we do have a few weeks TO improve before we play region games.

Now lets get after those Redskins,i would love to beat them at their house!!

Edited by orngnblk

cant wait to see how tomorrow plays out....I hope im wrong but I don't see us winning by 3 or 4 tds....first game of the year and it is greenback vs loudon....if loudon still has the same quarterback he will hard to handle on the edges...I would love to see us put a beating on them but we did go to overtime with them last year....me and ghsblackhelmet are heading down about 6 to see what the boys can do

I think we win by at least 21. The big fast defensive backs they had last year are gone. If the offensive line can pick up what Loudon is trying to do with pressure we will score a lot. One thing that does scare me is WET BALLS. Wet balls have always been an issue and can be a real game changer. Hopefully the boys have been putting their balls in some buckets this week so they can have some experience come game time with wet balls. Lets just hope it doesn't rain and we don't have to worry about it! 

22 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I think we win by at least 21. The big fast defensive backs they had last year are gone. If the offensive line can pick up what Loudon is trying to do with pressure we will score a lot. One thing that does scare me is WET BALLS. Wet balls have always been an issue and can be a real game changer. Hopefully the boys have been putting their balls in some buckets this week so they can have some experience come game time with wet balls. Lets just hope it doesn't rain and we don't have to worry about it! 

:roflol:

27 minutes ago, vfl23 said:

Coach Bradley might wanna re-think about scheduling Alcoa first game of the year. Unless it’s played at Grace with their referees:roflol:

I know......28-0 after 1st qtr.

27 minutes ago, vfl23 said:

Coach Bradley might wanna re-think about scheduling Alcoa first game of the year. Unless it’s played at Grace with their referees:roflol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Agreed, I’ve said it enough already. I don’t believe anyone shows much in scrimmages or jamborees. First game of the year will tell you what you need to know about your team. Season starts tomorrow night and I’m sure every coach will see where work needs to take place! Good luck again to GB! 

16 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Coach Ryan is experienced enough that he knows how hard it is to play with wet balls, he will have someone on the sidelines to keep  his balls good and dry and to make sure his dry balls are rotated in and out.  GO KEES!!!