Lebanon @ Trousdale County on the Creekbank!

10 minutes ago, Sportsman2 said:

The kid from Georgia will get outplayed by Jake Gregory all night long! Mark that down! Best player on the field will be Cameron rankis. But Idk if TC will have enough. My call is TC 21-17

I think they have more than enough firepower and we call Cameron the SOPHOMORE

56 minutes ago, Volstate said:

TC is without its best player period. Lebanon according to cheese has nobody playing both ways. TC has no player that is committed to an SEC school. So there is zero comparison other than the fact TC won last year. In that game, TC had 5 starters on offense and defense that were seniors and that are no longer here. Lebanon returns more starters. TC has a rash of injuries that forced young guys in to action last year. For instance mason Basford played not one snap against Lebanon and started last 9 games of year as a freshman ..... don’t let people think these two teams are equal. Now I would agree with u if u say both teams can only play 15 kids. 

Here’s the deal. Lebanon last year won I believe 5 of their last 6 games with a first year coach. This year some predictions have them finishing 8-2, you combine this with having a SEC commitment and a town that is more fired up than it has been in years, these kids are fired up and feeling like they have a legitimate chance to have a great year.

These are still kids  though and I feel if they were to lose again to a 2A school (though TC is not a typical 2A school with their history and their own high expectations this year) it would deflate these kids confidence and could keep their team reeling throughout the remainder of this year. 

Time would tell, but it would be a huge blow  to their confidence for sure and a team playing without confidence usually doesn’t fair to well!

I played with nfl talent lineman... Rogers Gaines bears and ravens... especially as a DE he is gonna have to be super special (which he isn’t) don’t hang ur hat on a SEC 3 star DE. Jake is gonna eat his lunch. And best believe TC has the best QB on the field. Better hope ur DE doesn’t meet our SOPHOMORE head on ;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Here’s the deal. Lebanon last year won I believe 5 of their last 6 games with a first year coach. This year some predictions have them finishing 8-2, you combine this with having a SEC commitment and a town that is more fired up than it has been in years, these kids are fired up and feeling like they have a legitimate chance to have a great year.

These are still kids  though and I feel if they were to lose again to a 2A school (though TC is not a typical 2A school with their history and their own high expectations this year) it would deflate these kids confidence and could keep their team reeling throughout the remainder of this year. 

Time would tell, but it would be a huge blow  to their confidence for sure and a team playing without confidence usually doesn’t fair to well!

Your playing a TC team that doesn’t even have their best player playing so there is no excuses if you can’t be a 2A school this time. You have over 1500 more students than TC. Give me a break!