The Governors host the Mavericks.

Governm

On 8/20/2018 at 1:22 PM, Shadroach said:

Ok allow me to clear up a few things please

1. Jake is NOT Shadroach.

Read his archived posts. It quickly becomes obvious that Greenbow Alabama High School did not create a wordsmith of the caliber of the real Shadroach.

2. This is a football message board so if talking about the low skill level of a QB is off limits then maybe we should turn the conversations to who has the coolest uniforms and please if a team has ugly uniforms do not mention it. It could hurt somebody's feelings. Anyone that knows football knows a team lives or dies on the production of their QB. I'm sure the WB QB is an awesome kid. Never said a bad word about the kid on a personal basis. Jake how come you didn't come to the defense of that big lineman Shad sent out to represent WB in the pass skills competition? Does he not deserve reps at QB? There are 4 players on that team capable of throwing the ball 50+ yards. How bout them?

3. willieBgov- Great guy. Bleeds WB blue. Got to comfy on his radio show. Capable of much better. When you put yourself in the entertainment spotlight sometimes your fans will criticize. Not because they hate you, because they want to see you preform at the pinnacle of your ability.

4. AD and Administration- I like them as people but you can't turn your back on a program because it takes to much effort to fix. Dedicated professionals would see the program as a challenge worthy of their time. They'd want their legacy to be that they left it stronger and better than they found it. Its not to late. Mao said "The longest journey starts with the first step."

Thats all. Carry on.

Oops one more thing. Sharktooth! Long time no see. Didn't see your mom at church again Sunday. She getting better? I can't believe the police tazered her in the Sonic drive thru! Why didn't your sister tell the cop your mom has Turrets? Awful situation. Give her my regards.

Shadroach is truly a "Chip" off the old block.

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Gosh it's been so long since I have seen the Mavericks score under 30; it makes my mind spin trying to grasp that thought. :)

It hasn't been that long. Last game of the Season in 2016 When Carter whipped you 56 to 28 to make the Playoffs (Carter played Greeneville the next week and got beat 70 to 0).  Last year was the First Time since 2014 that AC made the play-offs and the First Time Ever Since moving down to 4a.  Yall crack me up. 

Back to the Game WB is improved from last year but AC will be to much as Martin knocks some more rust off.  I see it as a 38 to 14 type game

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

It hasn't been that long. Last game of the Season in 2016 When Carter whipped you 56 to 28 to make the Playoffs (Carter played Greeneville the next week and got beat 70 to 0).  Last year was the First Time since 2014 that AC made the play-offs and the First Time Ever Since moving down to 4a.  Yall crack me up. 

Back to the Game WB is improved from last year but AC will be to much as Martin knocks some more rust off.  I see it as a 38 to 14 type game

I think Martin will have to run in this game. Could be a trap injury game imo hope not though. Don’t need anymore excuses for the cows!!!

Edited by DevilMan03