The Governors host the Mavericks.

Governm

52 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Odd. Who'd think the legendary Voice Of The Gov's would be touting tonights game as "worth the price of admission" to see the opposing Quarterback? He estimates Stanton to have produced 400 yards passing and 200 yards rushing last year insinuating same or better tonight.

A while back he was on my 6 about pointing out our QB lacked the skills to lead a 6A team. He does the same thing but is merely wearing a ghillie suit. He paints you a picture of how exciting a running throwing QB is. Possibly capable of producing 600 all purpose yards. This time of year I'd settle for our guy to rush for 100 yards and throw for 200 that include one completion of 52 and one of 47 in the air. Yards after catch not included. THAT my dear friends would be worth the price of admission win or lose.

I encourage all to tune into BM1470 and listen tonight as we hear interesting facts, observations, the names of players at AC and which colleges are recruiting them while naming the Gov players by their jersey number because he spilled his spit cup on the roster in the booth. This is the perfect radio show to invent Radio Closed Caption for.

See ya Jake and Chip at the ball field!!! Go GOV'S!!!!!

You can flip it that way you want, but I would be surprised if he ran for 200 but okay..

Also didn't know I was the legendary voice of the govs after 1 game, but thanks.. Come introduce yourself to me and the govman tonight in pressbox so I can put a face with the name.(ill save u some wings or a chickfila sandwich)