Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Moore baddur knews fer our littull fellers att 825......

1. All ov tha Thursdee Nite Rivalree fellers picked Okelund

b. My soresees tails me Okelund beet Brantwould Academmy inn a scrimmich 28-0......

Okelund haz now mooved two 121.33 pt favritt........:unsure:

I will take Maryville for 1 Trillion Dollars!:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Moore baddur knews fer our littull fellers att 825......

1. All ov tha Thursdee Nite Rivalree fellers picked Okelund

b. My soresees tails me Okelund beet Brantwould Academmy inn a scrimmich 28-0......

Okelund haz now mooved two 121.33 pt favritt........:unsure:

Starz, Folks in the City of Knoxville are frothing at the mouth over this game. I've been hearing all week how the rebs are finally going to get whats coming to them for all their "rakruteen" . ( did I spell that right)

My middle Tn friends are acting like Oakland and Pearl Cohn are the 78 Steelers and the 85 Bears.

I hope our little BC players aren't too scared of these super teams.

9 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Starz, Folks in the City of Knoxville are frothing at the mouth over this game. I've been hearing all week how the rebs are finally going to get whats coming to them for all their "rakruteen" . ( did I spell that right)

My middle Tn friends are acting like Oakland and Pearl Cohn are the 78 Steelers and the 85 Bears.

I hope our little BC players aren't too scared of these super teams.

Anybody from Middle TN that thinks Pearl or Oakland is just gonna walk Alcoa/Maryville dry probably hasnt seen them in person. The BC teams are the favorites every year until results show otherwise. 

Edited by MidTennFootball

The should be a fun game.  In all honesty, it doesn't really matter who wins this game.  This is, more then likely, just round one.  If all goes as expected, the second round will be in the semi-finals at Oakland (if i'm right about the alternate year thing).  Maryville's little young ones can use this as a practice, the game after Thanksgiving Day is the one that counts!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Packer tweets about having Chris Blue in the press box, and gets about four likes. That's because he is always a smart aleck when he interviews and always tries to one up people. 

But according to a poster in another thread, he's good at what he does because he says "funny stuff".  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic