Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

16 minutes ago, Compton said:

Hey there's this thing called the bible that's way more important than scoring TDs and if I'm mistaken it said all men are created equal. I would like 2 read it with you so you can point out where you are so much better than the next person.

Speaking of the Holy Bible Commie, Romans 16:17 says: Now I beseech you brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and AVOID THEM.  KJV This will be the last time I speak to you, in any form, unless you bring my son up again. I hope you can find some happiness in your life. 

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Upvote 1

Just now, MountainRebel said:

Great game! Tale of 2 half’s. Does anyone know why #4 for Oakland didn’t play again after his long run? Excited to see how the rest season goes for the rebs on both sides of the ball. A slew of great plays, but I like #30 chasing #4 down. 

That was awesome! His momma sits in front of me. She was so happy!! Great people. 

55 minutes ago, MountainRebel said:

Great game! Tale of 2 half’s. Does anyone know why #4 for Oakland didn’t play again after his long run? Excited to see how the rest season goes for the rebs on both sides of the ball. A slew of great plays, but I like #30 chasing #4 down. 

He wasn't hurt, so read into that how you want

• CoachT locked this topic