Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

17 minutes ago, Compton said:

Maybe not by 17, but Alcoa looks scary good this year. Don't go by any of my predictions I told a friend Knox central 41-10 over tn high and I'm still stunned about that outcome.

I highly doubt Alcoa could last against Oakland, but who's to say. I'll be happy to win by just 1.

Edited by JSamson7

23 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I just stopped by Pilot. They are not selling the PrepExtra Magazine. 

I think things aren't going so well for Pilot right now with letting 50 employees go at the office this past week and that don't count the ones who went to jail.  Also when diesel is $2.99 a gallon and $2.93 across the street at Exxon would tell me something also.  In years past they would be the lowest price on fuel period.  If I were Jimmy I would firesale The Browns and unload Pilot while I could.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I think things aren't going so well for Pilot right now with letting 50 employees go at the office this past week and that don't count the ones who went to jail.  Also when diesel is $2.99 a gallon and $2.93 across the street at Exxon would tell me something also.  In years past they would be the lowest price on fuel period.  If I were Jimmy I would firesale The Browns and unload Pilot while I could.

Hey Barn Jimmy has already sold 51% to Warren Buffet.

• CoachT locked this topic