Sequatchie @ Jasper

SCPRIDE30

My thoughts on the game tonight. Marion lined up against Sequatchie tonight to play smash mouth football and got there teeth knocked out!

Im not bashing this is my problem with football today. It use to be a contact sport. But today there is no way to determine who can take the pounding. Back in the good old days of football a person got his position by taking a beating in practice because the man across from you wanted you’re spot not to make you look good.. That’s how a person earned his spot on the team. If the man across from me only went half speed that ment I only went half speed that’s only giving 50% when it come to game time you have no idea what 110% is.  

You can practice all year long without hitting and some kids will look amazing but when it comes to game time and contact starts that amazing athlete that you was going to make a star out of may need to be on the sideline talking to his girlfriend or parents. There was a lot of missed  tackles tonight because of not wanting to hit

Edited by warrior9294

On 8/22/2018 at 1:08 PM, MarionMadness said:

This will not happen. We did not play last week so that helps us even more. Coach Mathis has us a new offense and he has a lot of special plays that he can use in this game. Coach Mathis was not stopped last year in this game and he will not be stopped in this game. He has saved all of his new offensive plays for this game if he needs to use them on Friday. Our defense still needs to get better but if it does then we will be one awesome team again this year. We still have my main man Manny to anchor our linebackers. We also have Nelson and Nunez that are real good players too. We have more speed than Squatchy and it will show in this game. They are big and slow. I saw it during the jamboree at our field. Pitchburg does not even have as much speed as we have this year and they were too fast for you. If our defensive coach calls good plays then we will win this game worse than Pitchburg beat you. These boys have won most of their games the past 4 years and will be ready to play real good in this game. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Until the next episode:

B6D2303F-E6B5-4E03-B5BC-83096D5E7D7A.gif