DB BAND VS. OAK RIDGE FOOTBALL

WaCoJaCo

I noticed how quite a few DB faithful would get offended if there was any negative talk about their band on the Greeneville vs DB thread. Funny, I hope Band people do not think they can hi-jack a football forum dedicated to football. Maybe they can start their own forum elsewhere instead of coming onto football threads and talk about how great their band is. I do not go over to the tennis threads and talk about football.

41 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I noticed how quite a few DB faithful would get offended if there was any negative talk about their band on the Greeneville vs DB thread. Funny, I hope Band people do not think they can hi-jack a football forum dedicated to football. Maybe they can start their own forum elsewhere instead of coming onto football threads and talk about how great their band is. I do not go over to the tennis threads and talk about football.

Band people took over a high school why do you think they would have a problem taking over a internet forum?

Waco, what did you think when GC mentioned Wayco Jayco on the news?  That was hilarious.  

So, we have football schools, we have basketball schools, are you saying DB is now officially a band school?

Seriously, teams improve most week 1 to 2.  I am expecting DB to play much better at Oak Ridge.

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

Waco, what did you think when GC mentioned Wayco Jayco on the news?  That was hilarious.  

So, we have football schools, we have basketball schools, are you saying DB is now officially a band school?

Seriously, teams improve most week 1 to 2.  I am expecting DB to play much better at Oak Ridge.

I know GC told his players several yeas ago to stay off of CoachT.  Kinda' looks like he wasn't taking his own advice. I wonder what his screen name is on here. Your theory is a good one about team improving from week one to week two. Except wouldn't that be true for Oak Ridge also. Makes it a wash.