Early Class AA Predictions

ballinup90

On 12/3/2018 at 6:30 PM, pioneer42 said:

Crockett has a lot of talent. Very dangerous team if all is clicking. We beat them by 15 in a scrimmage and later in week we played them in a 2 quarter Jamboree and they beat us by 10. They can definitely play with Westview. It wouldn't suprise me if Crockett County won the district. Wouldn't suprise me if Westview won it either but I think gap has narrowed.

Westview goes down again. Got a text that Henry County beat them 45-43 in overtime in Martin. Don't believe their big post played tonight, but was told they looked pretty average again. Crockett County may be the team to beat in their District this year. I may have misjudged them when they played SouthSide. Our area is so accustomed to them having a power inside game, ball handlers, and shooters who can bury you when the pressure is on...could be interesting in AA this year over here in the region tournament. 

7 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

Westview goes down again. Got a text that Henry County beat them 45-43 in overtime in Martin. Don't believe their big post played tonight, but was told they looked pretty average again. Crockett County may be the team to beat in their District this year. I may have misjudged them when they played SouthSide. Our area is so accustomed to them having a power inside game, ball handlers, and shooters who can bury you when the pressure is on...could be interesting in AA this year over here in the region tournament. 

McNairy might not be a slouch come February. GC beat them but they were in it until the 4th quarter. Crockett County is looking more and more like a team to be reckoned with.

14 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

That butt whopping we took from Westview woke us up, looks like Westview is going the wrong way! They aren’t that good. Now far as Crockett Co that is who I believe will be there come February! 

Edited by Tez2319