Early Class AA Predictions

ballinup90

On 11/24/2018 at 11:37 PM, sportslover88 said:

Westview beat Southside by 30 tonight...believe anyone yet when they say they are the best in AA in West TN this year even with losing Graves and Jones??

If Westview is the best in AA in west Tn after getting trounced by Gibson County......uh NO - I dont believe the hype. 

Edited by AllVolHere

1 hour ago, AllVolHere said:

If Westview is the best in AA in west Tn after getting trounced by Gibson County......uh NO - I dont believe the hype. 

All I can is WOW. We played great tonight. I believe we shot close to 70% and were almost perfect from the free throw line. This was our best shooting night we've had all year and we needed this game. Westview looked like they were a step slower or really not that interested. In the recent past, we've faired well against WV at home. I expect both of these teams to be pretty good come tournament time. Great Job by Coach W of getting them ready. We had no issues with their press and we dominated the boards. Go Lady Pioneers!!! 

On 12/1/2018 at 8:29 PM, AllVolHere said:

Thank you. I made a post earlier that i heard SS played awful vs Westview and someone said you cant make a 30 point loss sound good. I wasn't trying to make it sound good. I was just stating that I heard Westview didn't look all that good in the win. Everyone has them ranked and rated pretty high, but they got routed by Gibson Co. (Single A) and now people are saying they played bad. Well, you cant make a blowout sound good right? I don't think they are as good as people are saying they are. Yes they have a good resume and they aren't a bad team but i don't think they are the same Westview. I am not counting out Crockett or SS and for that matter McNairy beat Dyer Co by a nice margin.

8 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Thank you. I made a post earlier that i heard SS played awful vs Westview and someone said you cant make a 30 point loss sound good. I wasn't trying to make it sound good. I was just stating that I heard Westview didn't look all that good in the win. Everyone has them ranked and rated pretty high, but they got routed by Gibson Co. (Single A) and now people are saying they played bad. Well, you cant make a blowout sound good right? I don't think they are as good as people are saying they are. Yes they have a good resume and they aren't a bad team but i don't think they are the same Westview. I am not counting out Crockett or SS and for that matter McNairy beat Dyer Co by a nice margin.

I agree. Westview has the athletes but that core group isn't as strong or confident as it was with last year’s seniors. Whole lot of season left for everybody to improve. Westview has the ability to get back but it will not be the cakewalk of years past. I think SouthSide and Crockett still can upset them on any given night.

54 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

I agree. Westview has the athletes but that core group isn't as strong or confident as it was with last year’s seniors. Whole lot of season left for everybody to improve. Westview has the ability to get back but it will not be the cakewalk of years past. I think SouthSide and Crockett still can upset them on any given night.

Crockett has a lot of talent. Very dangerous team if all is clicking. We beat them by 15 in a scrimmage and later in week we played them in a 2 quarter Jamboree and they beat us by 10. They can definitely play with Westview. It wouldn't suprise me if Crockett County won the district. Wouldn't suprise me if Westview won it either but I think gap has narrowed.

On 12/3/2018 at 8:54 AM, RealisticFan45 said:

Listen the worst game we have played in 5 plus years! We missed 34 free throws, 20 plus lay ups! Our coach had seen enough so he pulled the starters, meanwhile Westview coach left his starters in on our 3rd stringers! I said all that to say in my years of following West Tn ball, this is the worst Westview team that I have seen! That’s why Gibson Co beat them by 24! They a very soft post player, they if she gets dwn low, she like any 6’3 girl will hurt you! Their pg is below, but has speed. They have 2 good wide open shooters, that has to have their feet set. See y’all soon Westview!! 

3 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I watched Macon County play the other night and they will be a tough out this year. Coach White has his players playing at a very high level and he’s loaded with talent.  Look for them to be at the Glass house and they should make some noise once they get there. 

Yea... Macon is my pick to win it all if they stay healthy.

6 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

Listen the worst game we have played in 5 plus years! We missed 34 free throws, 20 plus lay ups! Our coach had seen enough so he pulled the starters, meanwhile Westview coach left his starters in on our 3rd stringers! I said all that to say in my years of following West Tn ball, this is the worst Westview team that I have seen! That’s why Gibson Co beat them by 24! They a very soft post player, they if she gets dwn low, she like any 6’3 girl will hurt you! Their pg is below, but has speed. They have 2 good wide open shooters, that has to have their feet set. See y’all soon Westview!! 

You saying that doesn't help your case much.... you got beat by 30 to a team that is supposedly not any good according to you....

You all just need to focus on getting by McNairy and Chester before you worry about Westview.

Edited by GCPioneer

27 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

You saying that doesn't help your case much.... you got beat by 30 to a team that is supposedly not any good according to you....

You all just need to focus on getting by McNairy and Chester before you worry about Westview.

30 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Well you worry about Greenfield & Dresden before you worry about AA!!