Science Hill vs DB

WBNC83

Dobyns Bennett has been a much bigger underdog in the past and won.A game in 2009 against Sullivan South who made it to the 5A semis and was undefeated going into the game, including a win over Greeneville { 4A final team }and in position to be the number one 5A team  in the state with a beat down of the hated Indians.Coacht members had  that DB team that was down picked to get beat by 60 at Sullivan South..When the truck smoke cleared out just after the half,DB went on to an easy 42-28 win that wasn't nearly as close as the score.

13 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Dobyns Bennett has been a much bigger underdog in the past and won.A game in 2009 against Sullivan South who made it to the 5A semis and was undefeated going into the game, including a win over Greeneville { 4A final team }and in position to be the number one 5A team  in the state with a beat down of the hated Indians.Coacht members had  that DB team that was down picked to get beat by 60 at Sullivan South..When the truck smoke cleared out just after the half,DB went on to an easy 42-28 win that wasn't nearly as close as the score.

Painful but true reminder... #anygivenfridaynight

I expect this to be a high scoring, back and forth track meet for two teams with offensive weapons and weak defenses. With the game in JC... Carter’s team prevails in another close game.  Turnovers probably decide this one - or simply whoever gets the ball last.

SH 38  DB 35

6 minutes ago, RebelAtHeart said:

I expect this to be a high scoring, back and forth track meet for two teams with offensive weapons and weak defenses. With the game in JC... Carter’s team prevails in another close game.  Turnovers probably decide this one - or simply whoever gets the ball last.

SH 38  DB 35

Matter of fact after writing that last post.I 'm going to go ahead and up Blazer with this prediction.42-28.Dobyns-Bennett over Science Hill

30 minutes ago, RebelAtHeart said:

SH 38  DB 35

What offensive weapons are you speaking of at DB?  3 points against the devils and 12 points against OR.  And 9 of those points were against 2nd team defenses. Yeah that offensive has got some weapons. Right. SH wins this game. 

We won't know how good or bad any team is until the season is over.I seen the DB offensive ability with a few of those passes and runs against the Devils for DB to put up some numbers.Say DB gets some long drives with that running game ,add in just enough passes to keep SH off balance.Not have turnovers and force a few.Might think I'm just Batshet crazy,but with the right amount of fortune,this DB team is capable of beating Science Hill.

24 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Going out on a limb Batman...lol

'' Of what use is a dream,if not a blueprint for courageous action?''Image result for adam west best batman sayings                                                                                                                                                      

3 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

'' Of what use is a dream,if not a blueprint for courageous action?''Image result for adam west best batman sayings                                                                                                                                                      

Lol.... Good one Batman!!

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Sorry guys, Tribe 17-14.

Unless there are 12 turnovers shared between the two... don't see the score staying this low.  SH found 34 points against a really talented EHS - no way DB defense can compare.  DB should score more against SH (IMO) as they are not playing against one of the top defenses in the state like GHS and OR.  DB has the talent in skill positions and the O line to move the ball - even against top defenses - but this week they finally finish drives against a mediocre SH defense and put up points.  I still think SH gets the win... but I expect it to be with lots of points to pull away from DB late.