South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (The Captain against that Cox man)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Either way, he is the winningest coach in school history.  I've seen both numbers, 198 and 199.  We could add them all up to find out I guess.  

Apparently Murphy had the wrong information the year before also. You could tell this year's book had reflected a correction but is still wrong.? :unsure:

Just spoke with Coach Grider and FME will be broadcasting from South Pitt next week for the big "Rivalry" game!   Looking forward to see all you folks up there!  We'll be at "The Creekbank" tonight!   You can catch that show at 4:30 today.   Great lineup for tonight!   Here is a link to our YouTube Channel.  If you go subscribe, you'll get notifications when we "Go Live" each week!

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Rlh what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I was trying to get on that coacht man website to tell you fellars I was being held up in greenback.  They thought I was getting on that durn computer to find out the secret to that durn sideline play.  You think im joking but im not.   Pegleg they got my durn goat at that Rankin mans field.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Welcome back, Roy!  I'll stop by Ronnie's and have a Red Bull with you next Friday when we head up there.

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Just spoke with Coach Grider and FME will be broadcasting from South Pitt next week for the big "Rivalry" game!   Looking forward to see all you folks up there!  We'll be at "The Creekbank" tonight!   You can catch that show at 4:30 today.   Great lineup for tonight!   Here is a link to our YouTube Channel.  If you go subscribe, you'll get notifications when we "Go Live" each week!

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

You all do an excellent job no matter what game you do and we so much appreciate the time and effort you give to make high school football more enjoyable.  We do thank you for planning to come to SP next week and we hope we have always treated you guys with the most respect everytime you have come over here. Be safe in your travels.  Looks like yall have a good one tonight over at the Creekbank. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

You all do an excellent job no matter what game you do and we so much appreciate the time and effort you give to make high school football more enjoyable.  We do thank you for planning to come to SP next week and we hope we have always treated you guys with the most respect everytime you have come over here. Be safe in your travels.  Looks like yall have a good one tonight over at the Creekbank. 

I appreciate that my friend.   You're one of many I consider a friend over there.   Lee and I are always talking about how great the atmosphere is there at South Pittsburg for high school football.   Good luck tonight and we'll see you fellas next week!

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Welcome back, Roy!  I'll stop by Ronnie's and have a Red Bull with you next Friday when we head up there.

Agent man your full of mess.  Did you ask Grider why he got rid of that body gard fella?. If he plays that beck man again he will need him.  Im going to try to go to Griders stadium tonight.  I spent all my money getting home from greenback and stocking back up on fudge rounds and red bulls.  Wendy took everything I had.  I dont even have enough pennies to get into Griders stadium.  You think im joking but im not.

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Agent man your full of mess.  Did you ask Grider why he got rid of that body gard fella?. If he plays that beck man again he will need him.  Im going to try to go to Griders stadium tonight.  I spent all my money getting home from greenback and stocking back up on fudge rounds and red bulls.  Wendy took everything I had.  I dont even have enough pennies to get into Griders stadium.  You think im joking but im not.

Head on down Roy. That Jasper Mayor will get you in. He has deep pockets. 

HELLOOOO HELLLOOOO HELLLOOOOOO!

ITS GAMEDAY BABY! ITS GAMEDAY! ALRIGHT BOYS ITS THAT TIME AGAIN! ONE TIME!! HIT SOMEBODY! THESE BOYS ARE NOT VERY GOOD SO COME OUT AND HIT EM IN THE MOUTH!! SHOW THEM WE AINT GOING ANYWHERE! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THAT NIGHT THEY CAME TO THE PITT BABY!! HELLOO!! THIS IS THE LAST PRACTICE BUNCH BOY THEM BOYS FROM UP THE ROAD COME GET SOME!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! HELLOOOOO! HIT SOMEBODY!!!

We double checked again on the win total for Vic. Tonight will make career win 199. There was a game in 2008 vs Temple that was scheduled but later before the season started it was forfeited by Temple. Since we couldn't find a game that season it goes down as a forfeit win by TSSAA rules. It shows 11-1 for 2008 on here when it really was 12-1.  The same thing happened in 2012 to Arlington Christian but that forfeit is reflected on here. Hope this clears it up. Thanks guys.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SPHS09 said:

We double checked again on the win total for Vic. Tonight will make career win 199. There was a game in 2008 vs Temple that was scheduled but later before the season started it was forfeited by Temple. Since we couldn't find a game that season it goes down as a forfeit win by TSSAA rules. It shows 11-1 for 2008 on here when it really was 12-1.  The same thing happened in 2012 to Arlington Christian but that forfeit is reflected on here. Hope this clears it up. Thanks guys.

Thank you sir.

47 minutes ago, Eraser said:

HELLOOOO HELLLOOOO HELLLOOOOOO!

ITS GAMEDAY BABY! ITS GAMEDAY! ALRIGHT BOYS ITS THAT TIME AGAIN! ONE TIME!! HIT SOMEBODY! THESE BOYS ARE NOT VERY GOOD SO COME OUT AND HIT EM IN THE MOUTH!! SHOW THEM WE AINT GOING ANYWHERE! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THAT NIGHT THEY CAME TO THE PITT BABY!! HELLOO!! THIS IS THE LAST PRACTICE BUNCH BOY THEM BOYS FROM UP THE ROAD COME GET SOME!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! HELLOOOOO! HIT SOMEBODY!!!

ERASER_zps0fb78340.JPG.57073243f4b8ba39a7159c89dcd67c57.JPG