South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (The Captain against that Cox man)

Southtowner

I went ahead and created this website for all my Pirate friends, family and anyone else to talk about our region game coming up against those Sale Creek boys and anything else yall wanna talk about.  PirateMike I looked for you tonight but I didn't see you.  I see D60 is back down on the field taking those fantastic pictures of his. I was wondering if that Sherrill man didn't want him in his pressbox and demoted him back down to general population?  Thoughts?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I went ahead and created this website for all my Pirate friends, family and anyone else to talk about our region game coming up against those Sale Creek boys and anything else yall wanna talk about.  PirateMike I looked for you tonight but I didn't see you.  I see D60 is back down on the field taking those fantastic pictures of his. I was wondering if that Sherrill man didn't want him in his pressbox and demoted him back down to general population?  Thoughts?

Roy would have spelled Cox wrong. Lmbo

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

That Sherrill man sounded like he ate the microphone tonight lol Pirates have some things to clean up this week and guys to get healthy. Perfect week to rest some before a big rival.

• Like 1

Pirates in another beat down. Pretty good going into 3rd week. D line is hard to handle. We need to get up on the second level and block better on linebackers but our  running backs block well. Raulston is a beast. Tipton is scary at times. QB isn't bad and isn't afraid to get extra yardage either

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Pirates in another beat down. Pretty good going into 3rd week. D line is hard to handle. We need to get up on the second level and block better on linebackers but our  running backs block well. Raulston is a beast. Tipton is scary at times. QB isn't bad and isn't afraid to get extra yardage either

Yes another beat down.Keep the kids healthy!