South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (The Captain against that Cox man)

Southtowner

11 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Pirates will mercy rule! SP has good opportunity to develop the younger players in "game time" situations. It's nice to have the best of both worlds. 

It’s especially good considering we only have 5 seniors.  We are very heavy soph and jrs so if they can get adequate “game time” it is very nice.  

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Snowball... you’re back, but Roy is gone. Are you one in the same? LMBO

Just checking in.

how long has Roy been m.i.a.? Last time i dropped in on the T was when seven told me Roy had been asking about me. 

Roy = oldpirate

you think i’m joking, but I’m not.

Edited by snoball5278

Not much about the game except another beat down on the way. The only thing to worry about is injuries.  Got to get some of the younger ones in earlier. So what if a team scores on us, get them back ups alot more playing time.  Ok, I have to comment on this. It seem's like we have a few player's trying to look pretty on the team with the head scarfs and towels. To me they look so stupid and don't belong on the field.  The center I can see with one on his tail for the QB but Vic needs to take care of this matter. I guarantee you his Dad wouldn't have allowed all this to go on. Also we have a couple that like to yep alot. Keep doing that and we'll get penalized and maybe if they get two of them they will get kicked out of the game. You have to keep your emotions in check and take out your frustrations out on the next play the legal way.  It want cost us against these bad team's but it could cost us a game in the future if it's not fixxed asap!!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sportman said:

Not much about the game except another beat down on the way. The only thing to worry about is injuries.  Got to get some of the younger ones in earlier. So what if a team scores on us, get them back ups alot more playing time.  Ok, I have to comment on this. It seem's like we have a few player's trying to look pretty on the team with the head scarfs and towels. To me they look so stupid and don't belong on the field.  The center I can see with one on his tail for the QB but Vic needs to take care of this matter. I guarantee you his Dad wouldn't have allowed all this to go on. Also we have a couple that like to yep alot. Keep doing that and we'll get penalized and maybe if they get two of them they will get kicked out of the game. You have to keep your emotions in check and take out your frustrations out on the next play the legal way.  It want cost us against these bad team's but it could cost us a game in the future if it's not fixxed asap!!!

Are you talking about the things they wear on their heads to keep sweat from running down their eyes? I think that’s what those are for. I saw some last week as well.  Boyd had one young man that was at it all night long.  I agree our players better just walk away from those situations.