Peabody @ Union City

PeabodyPride

11 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Alright Tornadoes! It is GAME DAY! Time to STRAP UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS! You are ready! You are facing Adversity. You have HEART! Now is the time to STEP IT UP. District play starts tonight. You have beaten The Tide 8 OF THE LAST 10 TIMES. THAT'S RIGHT! 8 OF THE LAST 10 TIMES!. YES YOU ARE WOUNDED! YES YOU ARE HURTING! BUT YOU ARE THE TORNADOES! REIGNING STATE CHAMPS! Get out there and STEP ON THE GAS AND NEVER LET UP! It is time to COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL and LIMIT FUMBLES! GO TORNADOES

Preach it Bigsw02.  We will be ready.  These boys will bring a fight to the Tide I can guarantee you.  It does not matter if it is the 3rd ranked team in 4A (Haywood), one of the best teams in the entire state of KY (Mayfield) or the 6th ranked team in 4A (SouthSide) they will be bring their ALL to the field tonight.  A wounded animal is a very dangerous animal.  Lets go UC! 

1 minute ago, UCStrong77 said:

Preach it Bigsw02.  We will be ready.  These boys will bring a fight to the Tide I can guarantee you.  It does not matter if it is the 3rd ranked team in 4A (Haywood), one of the best teams in the entire state of KY (Mayfield) or the 6th ranked team in 4A (SouthSide) they will be bring their ALL to the field tonight.  A wounded animal is a very dangerous animal.  Lets go UC! 

Welcome to the T UCStrong77! I like your call sign. I am glad to have you on here helping me fight off these Peabody hosers. They are all pretty good guys. I have been talking with most of them for a few years. We generally route for each other's teams except for two weeks out of the season. This week and the playoffs are War Weeks. I have been hearing some encouraging things coming out of practice. So I like our chances. I like what you said about a wounded animal. I almost used that myself. Sounds like we may know each other. LoL. Anyway, thanks for signing up. Go Tornadoes

41 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Welcome to the T UCStrong77! I like your call sign. I am glad to have you on here helping me fight off these Peabody hosers. They are all pretty good guys. I have been talking with most of them for a few years. We generally route for each other's teams except for two weeks out of the season. This week and the playoffs are War Weeks. I have been hearing some encouraging things coming out of practice. So I like our chances. I like what you said about a wounded animal. I almost used that myself. Sounds like we may know each other. LoL. Anyway, thanks for signing up. Go Tornadoes

I am not going to predict any type of score but one thing I do know is that win or lose the Tide will know they have been punched in the mouth after tonight because our boys do not give up

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

Looking forward to a good game as it is always a war! Wish we were at top of game health wise, but as stated we will fight and give it all we got. Don't come in looking for a cake walk because of the injuries. You're gonna have to work for anything you get.

TReb I like your style. If our guys can figure out a way to win tonight that would be awesome but if not I agree with you and UCStrong that we will fight to the finish. I am hearing that there might be a a surprise or two in the works for this game. I am excited to see what happens.

2 hours ago, TennReb31 said:

Looking forward to a good game as it is always a war! Wish we were at top of game health wise, but as stated we will fight and give it all we got. Don't come in looking for a cake walk because of the injuries. You're gonna have to work for anything you get.

Never a cake walk brother,y'all got to much tradition  and pride for that!!!But Swo is right I route for y'all every week except 2,that being said I still think The Tide will Roll  to a 7 point win tonight,look at last year we played y'all 2 times once without our QB or receiver 2nd without our RB and it was close!!!! Please no injuries,Swo you buying g me some nuggets???

Edited by peabodypride
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Never a cake walk brother,y'all got to much tradition  and pride for that!!!But Swo is right I route for y'all every week except 2,that being said I still think The Tide will Roll  to a 7 point win tonight,look at last year we played y'all 2 times once without our QB or receiver 2nd without our RB and it was close!!!! Please no injuries,Swo you buying g me some niggets???

I guess if we want to compare last years two games who was out there and who wasn’t then sounds good. In the first game Peabody did not see the kid who finished the year at tailback for UC and also in first game our record setting fullback didn’t play the entire game.

7 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Alright Tornadoes! It is GAME DAY! Time to STRAP UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS! You are ready! You are facing Adversity. You have HEART! Now is the time to STEP IT UP. District play starts tonight. You have beaten The Tide 8 OF THE LAST 10 TIMES. THAT'S RIGHT! 8 OF THE LAST 10 TIMES!. YES YOU ARE WOUNDED! YES YOU ARE HURTING! BUT YOU ARE THE TORNADOES! REIGNING STATE CHAMPS! Get out there and STEP ON THE GAS AND NEVER LET UP! It is time to COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL and LIMIT FUMBLES! GO TORNADOES

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, UCStrong77 said:

Welcome friend,hope you can find some better friends than Swo2.0 ,1 got out dated, 2 has almost played its course,the Swo version 3.0 should be out soon,maybe there will be improvements to its processor!!!!

Edited by peabodypride