Peabody @ Union City

PeabodyPride

57 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I will say UC will see a VERY different Tide this Friday! If you watch #3 ,his growth and accuracy is getting scary!Duel threat in it's truest form!!!!! Y'all UC fellers wanna watch some Tide footage go to WNWS.COM !!!!! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE! IT AINT PERSONAL JUS BINESS!!! 

I said all along that Peabody would hurt without #3 at QB. Yes I think #7 would be just fine back there but Peabody would’ve lost a lot of their options & abiltly for dynamic play calling. But nonetheless, as long as Peabody stays healthy, I think they have a good shot at a special run. I know it’s still super early to make that sort of assumption. I had UC & Waverly picked to win it all & look at how their season’s have started out. So with that being said, every team should take it one week at a time & I look forward to seeing how this match up plays out. 

6 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I said all along that Peabody would hurt without #3 at QB. Yes I think #7 would be just fine back there but Peabody would’ve lost a lot of their options & abiltly for dynamic play calling. But nonetheless, as long as Peabody stays healthy, I think they have a good shot at a special run. I know it’s still super early to make that sort of assumption. I had UC & Waverly picked to win it all & look at how their season’s have started out. So with that being said, every team should take it one week at a time & I look forward to seeing how this match up plays out. 

Well said sir!!! This game will be live streaming on WNWS.com!!!!

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This is going to be a very good game. I can’t decide who to pick. Both of these teams are really good. Should be a great game!

Everything points to a Peabody win Bass...injuries, recent performance, momentum, talent... when has UC dropped three in a row though?

14 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

You can watch the phs milan game there now lol

Yeah I did watch it. It’s a lot more fun watching when you don’t know the outcome lol. But the reason I’m leaning towards Peabody on the west side rather than UC & Waverly now is based upon what I saw from the Milan game. Peabody has a strong defense. I think they get overlooked because of what Peabody has on offense. They need to work on wrapping up & bringing the ball carrier down on the 1st hit rather than the 2nd or 3rd & they should be better. They looked good in coverage against Milan for the most. I know a key to Milan’s go ahead score in the 4th was a long pass down the sideline. You can’t get upset with it because it was defended well & the Milan WR made a heck of a play on the ball. It’s two good teams playing so big plays like that are bound to happen both ways. It’s just a part of the game. But Peabody looked physical & that’s what you have to bring to the table to make it deep in the playoffs. As the season goes, baring now significant injuries, I believe the offense will get even better & will score more often rather than stalling out on some of those drives. I like what I see out of Peabody. They are well rounded & well coached. I know the folks over in Trenton are excited for what they have this year & next year. I hope they make it count while they can. 

• Upvote 2