Peabody @ Union City

PeabodyPride

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I got in line at the concession stand with 6mins to go in the 2nd qtr and didn’t get thru till after halftime. There were some many people in line. I bet they made a killing. And I was surprised at the Milan turnout. Spoke to Pride about 35mins before the game started and Milan side was two-thirds empty. But right after kick off I look d again and it was full. Both teams fans represented well. 

What I noticed was quite a few kids coming up in groups and cutting in line in front of people but regardless there was a ton of people.  When I went to Dresden during the playoffs they ran out of everything. I waited in line to be told they had basically nothing 

2 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well guys it looks like I am going to be one of two or three others who will be posting for my Tornadoes this year

Unfortunately several of our guys had players graduate and are no longer active. So I will be on here fighting all of you mostly alone. That's fine by me. 

Our guys are doing well well with a great attitude after Friday night. We have to get a couple of things worked out and we are very positive for the rest of the season. Just need to get through this adversity and will emerge stronger and better later in the year. Until then we must persevere

Do you think the style of offense you guys play puts the qb at more risk of being hurt ?  

7 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

No. It was just a freak accident. No more than any other style. It is football. A high contact sport

I wasn’t blaming the offense I was just looking for an opinion.  I’m very aware that football is contact sport. I played football in high school.    I was just thinking about the qb running the option kinda putting him out there a lot.  I wasn’t at the game so there is no way I would know it was a freak accident. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I wasn’t blaming the offense I was just looking for an opinion.  I’m very aware that football is contact sport. I played football in high school.    I was just thinking about the qb running the option kinda putting him out there a lot.  I wasn’t at the game so there is no way I would know it was a freak accident. 

I wasn't trying to be snappy. Just saying what happened. I apologise if it came out that way

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

What I noticed was quite a few kids coming up in groups and cutting in line in front of people but regardless there was a ton of people.  When I went to Dresden during the playoffs they ran out of everything. I waited in line to be told they had basically nothing 

They used to run out of food before half every time my Mustangs came to town. Food is good though.

We'll be taking our Friday Main Event show to "The Creekbank" this week.    I'll have some Coaches on with me that you folks following this thread will want to hear.    In addition to having Trousdale and Watertown Head Coaches on the show, Friday, I'll also have Union City Head Coach Darren Bowling on discussing this game at 5:00 PM.    You guys can subscribe (it's free) , only need a "gmail" account, and you'll receive notifications when we go LIVE each week.    We're excited about some great games in Week Three and we'll break them all down including this game.    Subscribe to the channel and enjoy the interviews:

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We'll be taking our Friday Main Event show to "The Creekbank" this week.    I'll have some Coaches on with me that you folks following this thread will want to hear.    In addition to having Trousdale and Watertown Head Coaches on the show, Friday, I'll also have Union City Head Coach Darren Bowling on discussing this game at 5:00 PM.    You guys can subscribe (it's free) , only need a "gmail" account, and you'll receive notifications when we go LIVE each week.    We're excited about some great games in Week Three and we'll break them all down including this game.    Subscribe to the channel and enjoy the interviews:

Can't wait 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Are they available after the show to listen to ?