Peabody @ Union City

PeabodyPride

I know that many of you folks from Union City and Peabody will want to keep up with the TCA and Adamsville game while yours is going on.  The TCA and Adamsville game will be on Fox Sports Jackson 105.3.  Audio streaming will be at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com . You can also listen on your cell phone at your game by simply calling 605-468-5762.  Hope you enjoy the broadcast.  

Praying for an injury free game between Union City and Peabody.  

7 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I know that many of you folks from Union City and Peabody will want to keep up with the TCA and Adamsville game while yours is going on.  The TCA and Adamsville game will be on Fox Sports Jackson 105.3.  Audio streaming will be at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com . You can also listen on your cell phone at your game by simply calling 605-468-5762.  Hope you enjoy the broadcast.  

Praying for an injury free game between Union City and Peabody.  

Thank You sir!!! Most definitely want to know how it's shaking out in the region!!!!

29 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Yes sir.  You can go there and listen to last weeks broadcast for week two now.   I'd appreciate you guys subscribing though.   It's really the only way we have to gauge interest in the show.  Thanks.

I just subscribed.I am a you tube red member so I like that its on you tube!!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Thanks.  Hope you enjoy the show.   I've done radio for years and this is our first venture into YouTube.   We're still learning.

My first time hearing yall I thought your peabody anlalysis wasnt the best,however the more I watch the more I am impressed with the way you cover games without bias!Very impressed with your interviews and unbiased analogy of match ups! Its easy to get in the "my team" bubble! Nice to learn about other regions! Keep up the ggod work fellas!!!

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

My first time hearing yall I thought your peabody anlalysis wasnt the best,however the more I watch the more I am impressed with the way you cover games without bias!Very impressed with your interviews and unbiased analogy of match ups! Its easy to get in the "my team" bubble! Nice to learn about other regions! Keep up the ggod work fellas!!!

Thanks partner.  Admittedly, I don't know much about the Golden Tide.  It's hard to know alot about 300 teams.   We try to know a little about all of them...lol

3 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Thanks partner.  Admittedly, I don't know much about the Golden Tide.  It's hard to know alot about 300 teams.   We try to know a little about all of them...lol

You did very well last week sir! We are still young all of our playmakers are juniors lines are young! We are solid this year, next year wew doggie watch out!I am originally from Union City so week 3 is complicated for me !!!

This should be a good game. On paper I'd say Trenton by 2-3 scores. Buttttttttttt Union City is 0 and 2 which makes for an angry bunch of Tornado's. I still think Trenton has too many weapons for UC to stop. On the other hand UC always finds a way and typically plays Trenton tough. Toss up, with Trenton on both sides of the coin. lol 

10 hours ago, peabodypride said:

You did very well last week sir! We are still young all of our playmakers are juniors lines are young! We are solid this year, next year wew doggie watch out!I am originally from Union City so week 3 is complicated for me !!!

Coach Bowling is a regular on our show.   I haven't had the chance to get Coach Jacobs on with us.  I interviewed Coach Woods following your 2014 title in Cookeville.    I think I shorted him on the number of championships he had in Mississippi and he quickly corrected me...lol

I don't know that many of us Tornadoes really know what to say this week. Defense has looked pretty good, but we are now the walking wounded. I have learned through the years to never count Coach B's team out no matter what injuries or whatever occurs. He will move people around to where they need to be and the boys will fight. That's all you can ask and we will see how it works out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

This should be a good game. On paper I'd say Trenton by 2-3 scores. Buttttttttttt Union City is 0 and 2 which makes for an angry bunch of Tornado's. I still think Trenton has too many weapons for UC to stop. On the other hand UC always finds a way and typically plays Trenton tough. Toss up, with Trenton on both sides of the coin. lol 

You joker,I like how you did that there!!!!