Peabody @ Union City

PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

After seeing some film. I don’t know if they are , but it seems that Union City hasn’t shown every part of their offense yet. 

I would like to say they have,but ya never know,U.C. is very "boring" to watch and one dimentional but"and it's a sir mixalot baby got back size but,they perfect that one dimension so well ya can't stop it!!!And I don't think if ya got more GoldBalls that King Midas ya care I'd it was a purty championship!!!!

Well guys it looks like I am going to be one of two or three others who will be posting for my Tornadoes this year

Unfortunately several of our guys had players graduate and are no longer active. So I will be on here fighting all of you mostly alone. That's fine by me. 

Our guys are doing well well with a great attitude after Friday night. We have to get a couple of things worked out and we are very positive for the rest of the season. Just need to get through this adversity and will emerge stronger and better later in the year. Until then we must persevere

9 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well guys it looks like I am going to be one of two or three others who will be posting for my Tornadoes this year

Unfortunately several of our guys had players graduate and are no longer active. So I will be on here fighting all of you mostly alone. That's fine by me. 

Our guys are doing well well with a great attitude after Friday night. We have to get a couple of things worked out and we are very positive for the rest of the season. Just need to get through this adversity and will emerge stronger and better later in the year. Until then we must persevere

Swo ya a score prediction? I think  it's a one score game either way!!

53 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Swo ya a score prediction? I think  it's a one score game either way!!

I don't know what to say. Can you believe that? Our defense has been playing well except for the fourth quarter of the Mayfield game. By that time our guys were cramping and just out of gas. We do good with ball control. Honestly at this point I am hoping to be competitive