Peabody @ Union City

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Dude this Swo is even worse than the OG Swo this is Swo2.0

Now hold on a minute. I agree that I am a little more sparky than I have been but I can take the truth. If yso wants to jump ship and give Peabody both sides of the coin that's fine with me. I like the underdog role more than the top dog spot anyway. After hearing what Coach Bowling had to say after the game Friday night I feel a lot better about our future. One thing you can count on is these guys don't quit. Even when we are limping a little bit into this game we will sell out on every play. I don't know for certain who we will see in the QB spot Friday night but whoever it is they will be ready. 

One last thing. Yso, my guys are everywhere. They are looking for a chance to take you out. If you will apologise I will call them off

1 minute ago, Bigsw02 said:

Now hold on a minute. I agree that I am a little more sparky than I have been but I can take the truth. If yso wants to jump ship and give Peabody both sides of the coin that's fine with me. I like the underdog role more than the top dog spot anyway. After hearing what Coach Bowling had to say after the game Friday night I feel a lot better about our future. One thing you can count on is these guys don't quit. Even when we are limping a little bit into this game we will sell out on every play. I don't know for certain who we will see in the QB spot Friday night but whoever it is they will be ready. 

One last thing. Yso, my guys are everywhere. They are looking for a chance to take you out. If you will apologise I will call them off

Hahahaha! I've said it before and I'll say it again,PHS VS UC is war no matter what

1 hour ago, Bigsw02 said:

I'm not sure they aren't around me already. Everybody in this part of Florida has a New York accent. I've decided that no one has ever been born in Florida. They all just move here from the Northeast. Not jumping ship Swo I just think this early in season Trenton will have your number. Playoff time is when UC peaks anyway. If you make it there this year. lol :?:

Whew, before everybody jumps on the Peabody bandwagon for this one, as good of a rivalry as this has been Union City has won all of the recent games except for 2015.  The veer isn't a regular offense and replacing a QB for them to run that offense isn't like Trenton replacing there's which is an offense geared more toward passing.  To be the man, you have to beat the man.  Should be a good game.  

I would even go as far as to say that there have been a few times in the last 5 years where Trenton had more talent, but the fact was that the UC veer just takes you completely out of your game since it controls the clock and wears the opponent down, as well as putting pressure on the opponent to score on offense consistently

1 hour ago, Archiewho said:

Whew, before everybody jumps on the Peabody bandwagon for this one, as good of a rivalry as this has been Union City has won all of the recent games except for 2015.  The veer isn't a regular offense and replacing a QB for them to run that offense isn't like Trenton replacing there's which is an offense geared more toward passing.  To be the man, you have to beat the man.  Should be a good game.  

The qb in the veer is as important as the qb in the spread. He is the one a lot of times who has to read defense and decide who gets the ball. The qb in the veer also has to be good at hiding the ball and  that comes with practice.  The qb in both offenses are important just in different ways.  Honestly the qb in the spread doesn’t have to be awesome at passing.  He just has to be good enough to take the pressure off the run. 

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The qb in the veer is as important as the qb in the spread. He is the one a lot of times who has to read defense and decide who gets the ball. The qb in the veer also has to be good at hiding the ball and  that comes with practice.  The qb in both offenses are important just in different ways.  Honestly the qb in the spread doesn’t have to be awesome at passing.  He just has to be good enough to take the pressure off the run. 

And there is some in depth analysis !!!ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

3 hours ago, Archiewho said:

I would even go as far as to say that there have been a few times in the last 5 years where Trenton had more talent, but the fact was that the UC veer just takes you completely out of your game since it controls the clock and wears the opponent down, as well as putting pressure on the opponent to score on offense consistently

That’s why they say “Fear the Veer” for a reason lol