Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

This is going to be a good game. Winner will have home field throughout the playoffs I'd say. Going to be a fun night.  H20 hasn't had to play a full game yet, and TC has played 2 knock down drag outs. Wish H2O would have some type of test before heading into this game, but no such luck. I know one thing is for sure....I'll make sure to bring a big can off.

Edited by Daddycreswell

This game will definitely be for the region 4-2A title. Trousdale has played a tough 6A school in Lebanon who if things go well will win about 7 to 8 games. They also had to play a very good Friendship Christian team who was on a 14 game win streak and state champions in Divison 2 ball. Watertown has played two teams that they mercy ruled. I do believe that Watertown has returned a lot of seniors and Juniors

Watertown is going to have their hands. This is a good Trousdale team that they are going to have to face. However, Trousdale is going to be tested in the secondary in this game while Watertown will have to stop the run. Trousdale has a great front on both sides of the ball. I expect Trousdale to come out on top in this one. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Footballguru5 said:

This game will definitely be for the region 4-2A title. Trousdale has played a tough 6A school in Lebanon who if things go well will win about 7 to 8 games. They also had to play a very good Friendship Christian team who was on a 14 game win streak and state champions in Divison 2 ball. Watertown has played two teams that they mercy ruled. I do believe that Watertown has returned a lot of seniors and Juniors

Watertown is going to have their hands. This is a good Trousdale team that they are going to have to face. However, Trousdale is going to be tested in the secondary in this game while Watertown will have to stop the run. Trousdale has a great front on both sides of the ball. I expect Trousdale to come out on top in this one. 

TC will not run over H2O like they did Lebanon or Freindship. They better hope they can throw the ball as well. I am not making any predictions because I have not seen TC play, but we should be in for a well of a game!

• Like 1