Campbell County vs. Oak Ridge - Week 3

boyfromsi

First off CC had the ball in side the 20 5 times on DC,,....CC just isnt that good this year and DC isnt much better,,so no worrys OR,,,you dont need any luck or worry about overlooking them..CC will be lucky too go 5 and 5..but at least there not dodging competion and taking there licks,,,enjoy the win and i hope you all get put out first round...love always hog!!!!

23 minutes ago, hogdogger said:

First off CC had the ball in side the 20 5 times on DC,,....CC just isnt that good this year and DC isnt much better,,so no worrys OR,,,you dont need any luck or worry about overlooking them..CC will be lucky too go 5 and 5..but at least there not dodging competion and taking there licks,,,enjoy the win and i hope you all get put out first round...love always hog!!!!

click click boom!  Hog is back!  I agree.  Why will AC not play you guys?  I don't get it?

Dont really know buddy,,i know AC use too have alot of rilvary games powell,CC,OR ,central even halls ,i hate it for there kids because they really dont know what a rilvary game is,.could you imagine not having clinton on The schedule.win or loose some things are just a tradition,and it looks likes its gone because some coach didnt want too take his licks through the bad years...

5 hours ago, hogdogger said:

I think they would love to Dodge OR this year unfortunately a loss of 50-14 is the lessor embrassment than to forfiet. ;) Go Mavs! And Go Wildcats!

• Like 2