Campbell County vs. Oak Ridge - Week 3

boyfromsi

Campbell County comes to town after a disappointing loss to a much improved Davey Crockett team.  Oak Ridge is looking much better than a this point last year.  I have a feeling that Crockett caught CC looking ahead to this game.  We should expect a team fighting hard to get that very crucial region win.  However, I think we have the speed and talent to win this one going away.

RWR!!

9 hours ago, boyfromsi said:

Campbell County comes to town after a disappointing loss to a much improved Davey Crockett team.  Oak Ridge is looking much better than a this point last year.  I have a feeling that Crockett caught CC looking ahead to this game.  We should expect a team fighting hard to get that very crucial region win.  However, I think we have the speed and talent to win this one going away.

RWR!!

Was at the game, dont think CC over looked DC. Just think people arent giving DC credit. Except for 2 long pass plays in 2 weeks, DC could have 2 shut-outs. New coaching staff has the boys playing very solid D. 

Do think CC is very good up front on both sides of the ball, and will have a very good season.

18 hours ago, boyfromsi said:

RWR!!

Crockett picked 2nd in region 1. Crockett defense awesome so far.