William Blount @ Cleveland

Governm

10 minutes ago, DonDraper said:

I hope they are.  I know their kids deserve it.  Cleveland kids deserve something good to happen too.  It has been a rough several months for their program.

If you compare the numbers between now and last year , WB has improved drastically. The Govs gave up 90 (yes, 90) in their first two games last season. The Govs have only given up 40 points this season against the same two teams. And both of those teams returned a lot. So it wasnt a case where those teams got worse because of graduation.

Last year, the Govs were competitive with Cleveland in the first half. I think the game will be competitive for 4 quarters this time around.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91

I see this being a 28-14 game for Cleveland. I also see Cummings over his head with too much to be in charge of. All though he is a pretty good coach a few years ago back in 2014 I went to a freshman and JV game on a Monday Night at West following a game it had rained the previous Friday Night completely washing all the lines off the football field. He should of known to had the field remarked and also the scoreboard operator was some dummy fished out of the stands that had no clue what they were doing. The whole thing was just a total s#&^show and all of it reflected on him. Bozo or The Three Stooges couldn't have screwed things up any better. 

Afew things to keep in mind when comparing this game to last years. Cleveland is down this year as the QB has had little experience prior to this season and would likely be the #3 man for them had their players stayed healthy and at home. They also lost the Elder kid to as approved TSSAA transfer to Blackman. They still have the speed to hurt you, but I think they graduated alot of their "size"  If WB offense can get on track I think they take the W in a close one  24-17