William Blount @ Cleveland

Governm

You guys can explain away WB's improvement with the easy schedule argument all you want to, but it doesn't change the facts.

This 2018 team actually plays defense and they dont just quit like every other WB team the past decade. This team is young and doesn't have that one big time athlete or two on offense that we always seem to have, yet they are still competing.

I look forward to seeing what these younger players can do the next few years.

I watched this game last night a long with three others until each were turning into blowouts ending up with this one and the Fulton-Powell game. This was actually a good showing for WB last night and you can see the improvement over last year. This game played out like I predicted if you take off the last two minutes where it turned into a wild shootout which was not a true representation of how the rest of the game was played. May I add , great camera work last night and the colors were sharp as a razor versus Diamond Clear which looks like someone went to Target and bought a 99 dolar pocket camera to shoot the game with. I hate seeing a game where some idiot is in the press box and the best plays of the game get blocked by the sides of the window, 

14 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

You guys can explain away WB's improvement with the easy schedule argument all you want to, but it doesn't change the facts.

This 2018 team actually plays defense and they dont just quit like every other WB team the past decade. This team is young and doesn't have that one big time athlete or two on offense that we always seem to have, yet they are still competing.

I look forward to seeing what these younger players can do the next few years.

WB has improved after last year you had no way to go but get better.BUT and a big BUT there is no hiding how bad you region is its just facts but whatever helps you get better or look better whats it matter.Everyone said in the preseason that WB should win 3 to four games because of your relatively easy schedule.Now after seeing how down the region is i could see 5.Dont get offensive take your 4 or 5 wins and throw Shad a coach of the year party blaze will come!:popcorneater:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

WB has improved after last year you had no way to go but get better.BUT and a big BUT there is no hiding how bad you region is its just facts but whatever helps you get better or look better whats it matter.Everyone said in the preseason that WB should win 3 to four games because of your relatively easy schedule.Now after seeing how down the region is i could see 5.Dont get offensive take your 4 or 5 wins and throw Shad a coach of the year party blaze will come!:popcorneater:

I see 4 wins. Already got LC, should be able to beat SM, Mcminn and Heritage. Not sure about the Jeff Co game. Ootlewah, bradley and of course Maryville are losses.

49 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Eating pork chops with your coke bottle goggles on again?!:geek:

Diamond Clear isn't horrible by no means but WB and Cleveland have turned their stuff over to the high school students and done a real great job.  I saw another post where you mentioned how bad NFHS has been and I agree. I'm not in that business but I do remember last year something was mentioned when WB was playing McMinn County about the signal but I took my chances and tried to watch on that Thursday as to get caught in a mess and get home in the morning. During the big break waiting til 10 p.m. to make a decision to play the next day or continue I heard one of the NFHS crew plainly say over an open mic they were starting to tear down the equipment and go back home. That was pretty crappy I thought. Those people weren't going to turn into pumpkins if they didn't get on the road by midnight. I was surprised they decided to continue to play and even more surprised they didn't call the game in the first place. Anyways my gripe with Diamond Clear is the same dad blame commercial over and over and crowding the screen with the scoreboard but no time clock. I watched the Heritage and  S-D replay and they had all kinds of garbage all over the screen which made it impossible to see the game.

26 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Diamond Clear isn't horrible by no means but WB and Cleveland have turned their stuff over to the high school students and done a real great job.  I saw another post where you mentioned how bad NFHS has been and I agree. I'm not in that business but I do remember last year something was mentioned when WB was playing McMinn County about the signal but I took my chances and tried to watch on that Thursday as to get caught in a mess and get home in the morning. During the big break waiting til 10 p.m. to make a decision to play the next day or continue I heard one of the NFHS crew plainly say over an open mic they were starting to tear down the equipment and go back home. That was pretty crappy I thought. Those people weren't going to turn into pumpkins if they didn't get on the road by midnight. I was surprised they decided to continue to play and even more surprised they didn't call the game in the first place. Anyways my gripe with Diamond Clear is the same dad blame commercial over and over and crowding the screen with the scoreboard but no time clock. I watched the Heritage and  S-D replay and they had all kinds of garbage all over the screen which made it impossible to see the game.

I do like the price of DCM better than NFHS!:thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan