Bledsoe at Marion

warrior1981

47 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I know the last time we played Marion County they took us to the woodshed, but with that being said, I did come down and watch the jamboree, and I know you can tell much from that, but you can get a feeling for what a team has, and IMO Meigs is just way better this year, and probably has easiest road to Cookeville, because they play Rockwood and Oneida at home, and the only other team that can challenge them is Sequatchie County, but I don’t think they can ether.

if Meigs and Trousdale were to meet, where would the game be played? 

Even teams host this year I think and lower tier hosts beyond that meaning a 2 would host a winner between a round 3-4 winner? Correct me if I'm wrong

23 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

How do you know Polk is improved, because they said it?  They have said it for a few years now.  They were unusually good for a couple of years, but back to the usual polk.  Polk is one of the three that marion will win.

Have you seen Polk play? I don’t recall anyone from the Polk camp on here raving about them being so much better. Just curious as to why you don’t think they have improved? And “unusually good for a couple of years”?? Try 14 playoff appearances in a row. They were a powerhouse from 2009-2013. Would’ve probably won the state championship three times in that stretch if the classifications were like they are now.

7 hours ago, ValleyTroll said:

Have you seen Polk play? I don’t recall anyone from the Polk camp on here raving about them being so much better. Just curious as to why you don’t think they have improved? And “unusually good for a couple of years”?? Try 14 playoff appearances in a row. They were a powerhouse from 2009-2013. Would’ve probably won the state championship three times in that stretch if the classifications were like they are now.

CAK wouldn’t have been in there, but Alcoa would have still be in there with you. Polk County was really good during that stretch. They beat us 2 of those years, but it would have been tough to ever advance even without CAK. Definitely a top 5 team those years though. 

On 8/28/2018 at 9:27 AM, Dadof2 said:

I know the last time we played Marion County they took us to the woodshed, but with that being said, I did come down and watch the jamboree, and I know you can tell much from that, but you can get a feeling for what a team has, and IMO Meigs is just way better this year, and probably has easiest road to Cookeville, because they play Rockwood and Oneida at home, and the only other team that can challenge them is Sequatchie County, but I don’t think they can ether.

if Meigs and Trousdale were to meet, where would the game be played? 

Meigs will roll to the semis this year and may even bring a title home. In my opinion, yours may be different, Mc had your number and would have beaten you guys last year but ran into the Tyner Rams on a special night for them.  Meigs would definitely be a huge favorite should marion make that gauntlet happen.  Dont look for it.

12 hours ago, ValleyTroll said:

Saw em last year.  14 playoffs in a row, man, that's impressive, considering how everyone nearly makes the playoffs.  So tall would have beaten Alcoa if just given the chance.....right......

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Meigs will roll to the semis this year and may even bring a title home. In my opinion, yours may be different, Mc had your number and would have beaten you guys last year but ran into the Tyner Rams on a special night for them.  Meigs would definitely be a huge favorite should marion make that gauntlet happen.  Dont look for it.

You think Marion would have beaten Meigs last year?

9 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Saw em last year.  14 playoffs in a row, man, that's impressive, considering how everyone nearly makes the playoffs.  So tall would have beaten Alcoa if just given the chance.....right......

I don’t know if they could’ve beaten Alcoa or not. Would have loved to seen that match up though. During half of that 14 year stretch not everyone made the playoffs, and at the end of that stretch Polk would have been a district champion in about any district you can think of. I don’t know what’s up with all the Polk hate from you.

12 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Tyner beat Marion County two times last year, and I saw Tyner play Rockwood, and in imo Meigs would have beat Tyner if the QB doesn’t get hurt.

2 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Tyner beat Marion County two times last year, and I saw Tyner play Rockwood, and in imo Meigs would have beat Tyner if the QB doesn’t get hurt.

Have to agree with who would have won, but its water under the bridge. We will never know. They were all 3 good teams last year. And Meigs this year may just be even better.

Marion County would have beat Meigs County last season. That is last season and this is this year. It will be a fun game on Friday vs Bledsoe. I think our team will show alot of improvement this week. Our offense is very good and has many weapons. Our defense held Squatchy to 21 points even though they were much bigger than us. We have lost one of our good players so that means some other ones will be playing even more. We have a freshman #8 that is real good and very fast. He is the fastest player we have on the team and he is just a freshman. Tony will do his thing this week and we will beat Bledsoe County bad. Next week is Pitchburg week but Bledsoe is first. As always it's a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!