Bledsoe at Marion

warrior1981

We will win this game easily this week. Bledsoe is not a good team. The only reason we lost last week is because one of our best players got hurt. Once he hurt his knee Coach Mathis did not run most of his good plays because we did not have one of our best players. Our boys need to hold on to the ball. Our tall receiver could not pull a pass in late in the game that might have won the game for us. My boy Sampson is the best quarterback around and is really fast and hard to tackle. Coach Mathis is going to save him and not run him a whole lot on some games. He wants him to have fresh legs for the playoffs but he is awesome. Squatchy had some big boys and were tougher than I thought they would be but we would have still won the game if our best running back did not get hurt. We also showed how good our young players are the other night. Our freshman runner put a spin move on Squatchy that everyone was talking about. We will do better this week. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

21 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

We will win this game easily this week. Bledsoe is not a good team. The only reason we lost last week is because one of our best players got hurt. Once he hurt his knee Coach Mathis did not run most of his good plays because we did not have one of our best players. Our boys need to hold on to the ball. Our tall receiver could not pull a pass in late in the game that might have won the game for us. My boy Sampson is the best quarterback around and is really fast and hard to tackle. Coach Mathis is going to save him and not run him a whole lot on some games. He wants him to have fresh legs for the playoffs but he is awesome. Squatchy had some big boys and were tougher than I thought they would be but we would have still won the game if our best running back did not get hurt. We also showed how good our young players are the other night. Our freshman runner put a spin move on Squatchy that everyone was talking about. We will do better this week. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

Delusional. You lost because your d line is weak. I believe you do win Friday before you get mercy ruled by the Pirates

34 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Lmbo that’s funny. Excuses excuses

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

Sing me back home!!!