AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

15 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Honest question. Once Martin leaves who does AC have that would make people consider them a strong team? Before he got there AC was posting losing seasons. After he leaves what's stopping them from losing seasons once again? 

They were still posting losing season while he’s been there. Started as a freshman and went 3-7 first two seasons. Cows go to 4a with the worst schedule in 4a and everyone thinks they are a powerhouse.(Everyone in Cow Town that is)

Edited by DevilMan03

3 hours ago, greendevils11 said:

mavsinflight im just gonna go ahead and give it to you straight yes we all no what happen last year ac gave greeneville all they wanted in the 1st half of that game but all the matters is the gold ball is in greeneville. and if ac even manages to get past betsy in the playoffs this year ac cannot play within 3 td's of greeneville but you just keep on living in your fantasy world.. oh and ac and dynasty haha thats hilarious

Last year was just a taste of what will come this year. I would not worry too much about AC meeting Betsy, as you call Elizabethton, rather I would be worried about Greeneville meeting Elizabethton as they very well may beat you before AC finishes you off for the year.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

39 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Last year was just a taste of what will come this year. I would not worry too much about AC meeting Betsy, as you call Elizabethton, rather I would be worried about Greeneville meeting Elizabethton as they very well may beat you before AC finishes you off for the year.

Last year was just a taste huh? That win tasted REAL good. 

Edited by budkilmer

48 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yawn 

49 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Evidently you have no clue how TSSAA playoffs work we will meet them I  the quarterfinals after they beat AC.

i would like to take a brief moment here to brag on my brother a little bit. You see, growing up,  batman was in some ways still the humble, diplomatic, coach lou holtz type that he is today....HOWEVER, along with those wonderful traits, he was also guilty of pulling no punches, taking no poopy, and quick to stomp a mudhole in me or anyone else ( mostly he just took great pride in embarassing that same poop out of me by tossing me around like a ragdoll in front of any visible females) who needed it, be it physically or verbally. These days it seems, my dear old brother has lost his way. No longer do I get to see that donkey kicking, poop talking, take no prisoners, "strike first strike hard, no mercy sir" baddonkey, i grew up with. Instead, now i get,...." you guys be careful now, anything can happen. even a mouse can take down a honey badger if the circumstances are right".....man, come on bro, pick it up a notch here. We all know a blind golfball finds a hole once in a while, but good grief man, every once in a while, punch someone in the face on here. Wheres my " no georgia fans gona run down off that hill like he's superman and get in my little brothers face without being reduced to a puddle of poo" brother??? No one on here's gona lose a leg, or have a child taken from them if you verbally squish someone from time to time. You can still be mr. diplomat the other 99.9 percent of the time, but atleast this way, everyone else on here besides just me will know ya got it in ya........dont make me find a crack in the barn door!

17 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Everyone has their own opinions on where people should send their kids to school.I look at it like this.If I had another one coming up here in Kingsport and he was a really good basketball player like my dad was for Greeneville.Let's say South had a great basketball program,a state power and their coach was just the perfect coach and someone you wanted your son to play for.Then everyone else including DB just had a crap program with a crap coach.I'm going to tell you right now,he would go to south if I could make it happen.Every school in NET has people who have done well and went on to great things even if their school didn't have a top state ranked education like Greeneville  and DB.For the record,South had a football team one year that the offensive line all went on to become either doctors or lawyers { I think they were called the { Einstein line or something like that },so I'm not picking on them.Point is,I'm out for my kids first and if anyone doesn't try to give their own kid his best chance for success,then we are just different and that's fine.

case in point right here........20 years ago, batmans reply  would have read something like this......"
 everyone has an opinion, its just that mines right and yalls is horsechit. If you arent smart enough to give your kids the best possible chance to succeed in life, then you should cut your extra leg off and never infect the world with offspring again. If you dont like what i just said, meet me at the pals around the corner and after i bulldoze thru 4 hotdogs, a large dr. pepper and a fry, i'll stomp your azz afterwards just for fun. "........

or something to that effect.....either way batman, I'd still rather have you in my corner today, than a marty, so that said.....Go Devils

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

case in point right here........20 years ago, batmans reply  would have read something like this......"
 everyone has an opinion, its just that mines right and yalls is horsechit. If you arent smart enough to give your kids the best possible chance to succeed in life, then you should cut your extra leg off and never infect the world with offspring again. If you dont like what i just said, meet me at the pals around the corner and after i bulldoze thru 4 hotdogs, a large dr. pepper and a fry, i'll stomp your azz afterwards just for fun. "........

or something to that effect.....either way batman, I'd still rather have you in my corner today, than a marty, so that said.....Go Devils

OK brother,this one is for you...Ha,don't worry ,the volcano is still there ! The difference is I know I'm not as young and it's going to take my broke down body a while to heal from beating a mans azz.Yep,I was a little crazy in my younger days and should have been killed several times .I go out of my way to be a nice Batman on here and every now and then will take a shot or two.This is all in fun on coacht and I try to keep it that way.Now,there is a couple things I know about either one of us.We love our own kids and will do anything to protect them ,legal or otherwise.The second thing is we love football and both know that Greeneville will beat the shet out of AC if they play them this year ! 

Edited by BatmanDevil