AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

1 hour ago, haweanbula said:

AC started subbing after the 1st quarter. By the middle of 2nd quarter they had half their 2s in. Once the 3rd quarter started ACs starters never saw the field. They ran the clock continually even when Hixson scored on the 3s and 2s in the 2nd half.

Stanton had 5tds passed had to be close to 300 yards I don't remember a drop ball. Anyone know his stats? 

Edited by Domin18

3 hours ago, Domin18 said:

Stanton had 5tds passed had to be close to 300 yards I don't remember a drop ball. Anyone know his stats? 

Stantons stats? Hang on, i'll get them from mavs in flight......ok, here we go, Stanton Martin stats:

0 for 3 vs Greeneville

0 for 3 in state title years

0 for 1 in Mr. Football award ceremonies

0 for 1 in holding a huge lead vs Greeneville when it counted most in the playoffs

( sorry Stanton, I couldnt pass this one up and let Devilman have all the fun on here.)

• Upvote 1

Just now, BVDevil said:

Stantons stats? Hang on, i'll get them from mavs in flight......ok, here we go, Stanton Martin stats:

0 for 3 vs Greeneville

0 for 3 in state title years

0 for 1 in Mr. Football award ceremonies

0 for 1 in holding a huge lead vs Greeneville when it counted most in the playoffs

( sorry Stanton, I couldnt pass this one up and let Devilman have all the fun on here.)

TBK, im really pulling for the kid this year. He's had awful luck during his HS playing days with injuries and doing his best to play thru some really awful coaching decisions IMO. The great news for the young man is that he will definately get an opportunity to ONE, play football on saturdays after this year at some level and TWO, he will get to add another runner up trophy to the Mr. Football trophy case and hey, not many people can say they finished runner up to the greatest qb to ever play the game at Greeneville in the Mr.Football department.

25 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville has the highest scoring offense in the state per game at 56 and the #1 defense only giving up 1.5 points per game. No team ha scored a td this year on their defense 

Wow that's awsome... against really good teams in DB, MW, UC.... You got to brag more Devil man... DB did win there first game of the year against SH greenevills next opponent.

Edited by Domin18

38 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

Wow that's awsome... against really good teams in DB, MW, UC.... You got to brag more Devil man... DB did win there first game of the year against SH greenevills next opponent.

Says the Guy who's team has wins over Carter, William Blount, and Hixson :rolleyes:.  Db and MW are better than the 3 teams you have played and you have given up 48 points in those games.  Your Opponents are 2-6 on the year.  DB's Losses have came against Greeneville and Oak ridge.  MW have came against Greeneville and Farragut.  Carter losses have came against Cocke County and AC.  William Blount against AC and Cleveland.  At least MW and DB have played really good team

48 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

If I was betting man those teams you mentioned above would run over C, Wb, Hx at will you and probably beat AC for the exception of MW!  Ac has a good team, but they don't have the defense needed!   From the looks of Ac's defense it was better last year based on their recent games!   There's a lot of talk about Greene's offense, but their defense is just as Great!   Greene has a lot of Great players at all positions especially on defense!  

7 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

If I was betting man those teams you mentioned above would run over C, Wb, Hx at will you and probably beat AC for the exception of MW!  Ac has a good team, but they don't have the defense needed!   From the looks of Ac's defense it was better last year based on their recent games!   There's a lot of talk about Greene's offense, but their defense is just as Great!   Greene has a lot of Great players at all positions especially on defense!  

AC D is just fine...lol you can watch Thursday night.