AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

On 9/5/2018 at 3:12 PM, ClarkGriswild said:

Greeneville has a good QB in Cade Ballard. TE in Cam Hite. Good wideout in Goddard. Excited to make it back up to Burley in late rounds, get some hot chocolate and watch Stanton Martin's AC WIld Mavericaks take on Sprsldens blood thirsty defense!!!!c45

if mavs make it that far, the game will be at AC this year, but thats a big IF, seeing as their coach STILL has injury prone Martin in the game, in the 4th and still throwing up 4 touchdowns, no AC fan should ever open their donut mashers again about ballard supposedly playing in the third vs anyone

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

if mavs make it that far, the game will be at AC this year, but thats a big IF, seeing as their coach STILL has injury prone Martin in the game, in the 4th and still throwing up 4 touchdowns, no AC fan should ever open their donut mashers again about ballard supposedly playing in the third vs anyone

After seeing their scores with WB and Clinton, I’m beginning to think this thread is moot. I don’t think this game happens at all. We should start a thread AC or Elizabethton to see who plays Greeneville. I think Elizabethton beats AC this year. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Agreed. Cows defense is terrible. Special teams is bad as well. Greeneville will kill them on special teams with receiving the ball if they never kick in the end zone 

On 9/5/2018 at 5:52 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

No DevilMan never green up on a farm and has never understood the difference between a cow and a Maverick. This year he will know the difference. 

(exitedly raising my hand in class, yelling pick me pick me, i know the answer)

a cow is a four legged farm animal that chews its cud and produces milk or beef for humans to eat and or drink depending on the type of cow.

a maverick is a two legged farm animal that also chews its cud during football season and produces  large amounts of "bull doody" in which AC fans step IN and Devil fans step OVER...generally around round 3.

am i close?? anyone...... anyone

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, budkilmer said:

After seeing their scores with WB and Clinton, I’m beginning to think this thread is moot. I don’t think this game happens at all. We should start a thread AC or Elizabethton to see who plays Greeneville. I think Elizabethton beats AC this year. 

Gillium is getting embarrassed with this awful competition scoring on his team with them struggling. But he comes back with all the excuse’s 

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

OMG.....up 34 with 6 minutes left in game, martin STILL IN.....GOOD CALL GILLIGAN...i mean...GILLIAM

Didn't they say 80-0? Didn't they say they don't play their players late in games to pad stats? Wait when did they take our starters out Friday night.... oh wait 5 mins to go in the 2nd quarter.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Devilsx4 said:

Didn't they say 80-0? Didn't they say they don't play their players late in games to pad stats? Wait when did they take our starters out Friday night.... oh wait 5 mins to go in the 2nd quarter.

Actually we took ours out with like 10 to go in the second quarter lol 

Edited by DevilMan03