AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

10 minutes ago, Bullring99 said:

????? ......   All I'm saying is you beat pisgah 41 to 6. Betsy is by far the best team you all played this year. It's nothing bad...lol. We just get to play Betsy next week just like last year. 

I see why you are confused and you should be. Science Hill HS beat those teams. just another weak team on our schedule. They are playing at home Friday.

19 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I see why you are confused and you should be. Science Hill HS beat those teams. just another weak team on our schedule. They are playing at home Friday.

Coach don’t pay any attention to him. He’s just an Ac player who doesn’t get any playing time but thinks the cows are the best team since sliced bread 

Ok I am stepping in to help Mavinflight. Greeneville fans and Betsy both are boxing him in about the Mavs defense. A lot of speculation about Mavs defense. The Mavs Defense is just fine. Stumbled with Howard score could have 49-0. After reading most post I really think DevilMan and BVD are the same people. BVD needs to come out of the room and admit he is Devil's man. As my name implys this is ACMAVS time to win the state. They will have to be ready for Betsy first. I will givey score soon on both. Go Mavs

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ACMAVSTIME said:

Ok I am stepping in to help Mavinflight. Greeneville fans and Betsy both are boxing him in about the Mavs defense. A lot of speculation about Mavs defense. The Mavs Defense is just fine. Stumbled with Howard score could have 49-0. After reading most post I really think DevilMan and BVD are the same people. BVD needs to come out of the room and admit he is Devil's man. As my name implys this is ACMAVS time to win the state. They will have to be ready for Betsy first. I will givey score soon on both. Go Mavs

COWSinflight if you want to have multiple accounts that’s cool I guess. At the very least change up how you’re talking so it’s not so obvious. Like I’ve stated before you’re an idiot. 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Coach don’t pay any attention to him. He’s just an Ac player who doesn’t get any playing time but thinks the cows are the best team since sliced bread 

What did I say that a 9 and 1 Pisgah team that got killed by the Devils must not have tough competition to go 9-1. What's wrong with saying Betsy is the toughest team you all have played? AC has not played anyone like Betsy.  But we will next week. So you called me Mav in Flight, AC player....what's next?   :roflolk:

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Bullring99 said:

What did I say that a 9 and 1 Pisgah team that got killed by the Devils must not have tough competition to go 9-1. What's wrong with saying Betsy is the toughest team you all have played? AC has not played anyone like Betsy.  But we will next week. So you called me Mav in Flight, AC player....what's next?   :roflolk:

You’re an idiot and will disappear when either Betsy or Greeneville beats the cows but I also believe you’ll have excuses in hand. 

1 hour ago, Godman03 said:

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the heck of fire.

-Mathew 5:22

Galatians 6:7 God is not mocked........ you need to use a small g,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Godman03 said:

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the heck of fire.

-Mathew 5:22

Do you love Dm the person?  

John8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at him/her

Edited by Romansfive8