South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I could have swore I saw you fly over greenback a few weeks ago while they had me held hostage.  I was so durn desperate I would have hopped on that plane and flew home.  I garuntee Id taking a chance on that nose dive landing.  You think im joking but im not.

Had I know you were there I would have loaded up powerp and we would have gone all  “Rambo” on Old Orange & Black and all his cohorts. 

11 minutes ago, piratetom said:

I knew I wasn’t the only who caught on. That’s why I brought it up. As PIrateMike said, it’s no longer I AM ROY, it’s WE ARE ROY.

No guys I’m convinced it’s Roy. He knew the color of Wendy’s undies when we partied in Cookeville. Only he or Old Pirate would know the answer to that question 

Well fellers, Old Pirate says it is Jasper Earholing Week and figured it’s time to educate the youngons about the greatest rivalry in Tennessee.                     Now according to OP’s great grand pappy, This here feud was started shortly after SP became the manufacturing center point of this valley, about 1902.  It is widely taught them SP fellers got to be well known as potential stud makers after working in them foundriess. Them felines from Jasper desperate would come down that ole Jasper Hwy and bushwhacked them a stud maker to take home. OP recons it was only a short spell befer them there felines from SP got plum mad and grabbed a skillet to learn them Jasper felines a lesson them SP fellers knowd fer a smart long time.                                                       You see....being ther were a HEEP of them skillets round town, they throwed a bunch at them Jasper gals. Recon some found there way up the valley. Now you folks know how them felines feel about them ther skillets,  Corse they wanted them back. After them football feuds, them felines would come out swinging with the winner taking home the stud and the skillets. Well..... it is easy too see who went and got the studs. Them Jasper folkes been feuding with SP ever since. Recon they bushwhacked one ever now and again but theys still a shortage of stud makers in Jasper. Recon it jest be cause Jasper was voted and recognized in 2017 as the #1 funny city in Tennessee. Yep, recon so.........

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

I knew I wasn’t the only who caught on. That’s why I brought it up. As PIrateMike said, it’s no longer I AM ROY, it’s WE ARE ROY.

Mustang Tom you are full of mess.  You fellars should have come found ole RD.  Them greenback people had ole RD held hostage.  I garuntee you they done give my goat to that Rankin man.  You think im joking but im not.

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

No guys I’m convinced it’s Roy. He knew the color of Wendy’s undies when we partied in Cookeville. Only he or Old Pirate would know the answer to that question 

Pegleg I garuntee you I went by Ronnies red eye and that man had a companion there that wanted to talk to ole RD privately.  I garuntee you I walked out in the parking lot with my Murphy Fair book and she preceded to say she had something that could take care of my loneliness  from Wendy.  I started showing her my Murphy Fair book and she didnt want to see that she just wanted to see Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pegleg I garuntee you I went by Ronnies red eye and that man had a companion there that wanted to talk to ole RD privately.  I garuntee you I walked out in the parking lot with my Murphy Fair book and she preceded to say she had something that could take care of my loneliness  from Wendy.  I started showing her my Murphy Fair book and she didnt want to see that she just wanted to see Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate says a feller has to be mighty careful alone in a dark parking lot with a Hulla Mama. You’re lucky yous didn’t get bushwhacked and taken captive. LOPAO.                                              BTW, Auburn hanging tough against #6 Washington, Leading 15 - 13

Edited by OLD PIRATE

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Mustang Tom you are full of mess.  You fellars should have come found ole RD.  Them greenback people had ole RD held hostage.  I garuntee you they done give my goat to that Rankin man.  You think im joking but im not.

You sure your goat is with that Rankin man?  Those GB fellas went right past Jasper on hwy 28 this summer!!:hungry:

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I hope you washed the pole after she finished with it.

• Like 1