South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

I think they are the best team we have played. Like I said, Sequatchie was one dimensional when we played without Collin. Jasper has a passing attack that will keep us honest. We have key players out still which hurts. I think we win, but closer than the experts think.

Powerp you and Barney are full of mess. I hadnt made a game yet and I can tell this much by reading in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, powerp said:

I think they are the best team we have played. Like I said, Sequatchie was one dimensional when we played without Collin. Jasper has a passing attack that will keep us honest. We have key players out still which hurts. I think we win, but closer than the experts think.

I read the box score of the Sequatchie and Marion game. Sequatchie had over 400 yards in that game. I can’t put Marion over Sequatchie County. 

9 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

A HEEP of Kinfolkes scared real bad!

Old pirate let me ask you a question. This website only has 21 pages and a almost Thursday.  Used to be over 100.  Where is all the kinfolk? Only two on here is lying lips and a former pirate.  You think ole footballfan75 skillet slinger lets him break out the ole jock every once in a while ? Recon he will have to walk the plank to get back in Griders side.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I read the box score of the Sequatchie and Marion game. Sequatchie had over 400 yards in that game. I can’t put Marion over Sequatchie County. 

Yes, they had over 400 with Hudson at qb is my point. We didn't face him. So, Sequatchie was one dimensional. Since Sequatchie didn't have their Mr. do everything qb playing, I have Jasper ahead of them as far as best teams we have played. But, it doesn't matter really when Boyd and Sale Creek are the other two.

22 minutes ago, powerp said:

I understand what you're saying. Sequatchie didn't have any threats whatsoever that monsoon night.  Jasper will present more threats than any team we've faced thus far.

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

We got some feuding going on starting tomorrow.   SPA at Whitwell @ 6pm.  SPHS Pirates vs Jasper at Beene Stadium Friday @7pm.  Then Saturday (TBA)  SP Little Pirates vs Jasper at Home.  :popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

ST, them kinfolkes been complaining  pert near all season about coaching. Figure a visit to the “Speedway” ain’t going to help heal the wounded prides.