South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate let me ask you a question. This website only has 21 pages and a almost Thursday.  Used to be over 100.  Where is all the kinfolk? Only two on here is lying lips and a former pirate.  You think ole footballfan75 skillet slinger lets him break out the ole jock every once in a while ? Recon he will have to walk the plank to get back in Griders side.  You think im joking but im not. 

Already got the ole Jock on Roy... I'm ready for Friday night

I just want to see a good clean game from both sides and hope for safety for all the players. I'd like to see a good 4 quarters of football. I don't care about the mercy rule to be quite honest. As long as we beat them it's good for me. I think sometimes the starter's need a little more playing time and are battled tested a little more come playoff time, and with all these mercy rules going into effect, it hurt's. Granted I know the bakups get some playing time, but we're playing for this year and we can sneak some bacups in at different times. So basically in three games so far our starters have about  7 quarters of real action.  One more thing about the game. I sure hope we have some decent refs.  I looked at the paper Saturday morning and there was an average of about 12-15 penalties per game as i looked at the stats from all the teams in the Chatt area. I know they have to call it like they see it but some calls are so questionable and I believe some ref's just like to be seen.  I know when I use to ref some JR high BB years ago I'd let them play and call the obvious. The ref's now are so concerned about sideline warning's!!! Give me a break!!! 

Dad Burnit RD, Old Pirate knowd better than wear the old jock to work. One security feller acused OP of having a pet squirrel or a concealed weapon in the pocket.  The same type of smile comes on the skillet slinger’s face when OP wearing round the cave. Figure the concealed weapon jest might be used as self defense. Best to be prepared jest in case of a bushwhacking by Jasper felines looking to take a stud home after the feuding. LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

40 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

This is his last year Roy.... I know your only funnin!!!

Youngon, jest what size britches does yous wear, cause theys ain’t big enough ifin yous still henpecked like 10 Bears.FWFMES0IJLZXCR9.SMALL.jpg?auto=webpRumor is the purple clad kinfolkes is scurrying to build some warrior coaches’ stand up boxes like this fer Friday night’s feud @ the Speedway. Jest mite be simpler to rent a couple of ports-pots, thata way it won’t be fer to go considering most is likely to be real sick come feuding time!  Is yous helping with this project?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you Grider should make you go out to the 50 yard line before the first  game and put you on that Sherrill mans loud speaker and make you repent.  I garuntee you I aint joking either.

As long as you go with me and explain What them Greenback fellars did to you and your goat up there for 9 months... Rumor is They stole your Jock and Wendy is real sad!!! I don't lie neither!!!

4 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

As long as you go with me and explain What them Greenback fellars did to you and your goat up there for 9 months... Rumor is They stole your Jock and Wendy is real sad!!! I don't lie neither!!!

Jest who yous been listening to, OP done and heard similar chatter!  Still waiting on whether yous helping with the provisionable seating fer Jasper coaches?