South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Yeah, my partner Donovan told me that last night when we were talking on the phone.   Hate to hear that.   

Let me ask you a question. Will you ask Grider why he fired that body gard? I garuntee you he is going to need him tomorrow night when that Mathis man finds out Grider gave  his coaches seats to that Dunwoody lady.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Will you ask Grider why he fired that body gard? I garuntee you he is going to need him tomorrow night when that Mathis man finds out Grider gave  his coaches seats to that Dunwoody lady.  You think im joking but im not. 

That Mathis man is too busy worrying about getting out of the Beene Bowl without getting his beard snatched out.  You think I'm joking but I'm not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

That bodyguard better be guarding Grider's fuse box. That Mathis man might shut Grider's lights out at halftime. You think I'm joking.

animated_gif_3d_059.gif

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I'll ask him Roy!  Tune in tommorrow: