South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

17 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says it’s Earholing time tonight at the Speedway. The best hope fer the Warriors to equal the playing field is all the rumors about Pirate injuries is true & somehow mount. Obviously, the kinfolkes supporting the warriors on coacht is as scarce as finding a fat tick on Ole Blue after coming from TNTBSUS fer dogs. 

Pirates need to come out on the first play and just hittem square in the mouth and set the tone early! Jasper will surely give their best effort tonight. Put it on them early and don’t stop till the final whistle blows! 

As far as this thread goes, it’s a sad sight from some of the past threads I’ve been a part of! (Been on both sides of it)

6 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Pirates need to come out on the first play and just hittem square in the mouth and set the tone early! Jasper will surely give their best effort tonight. Put it on them early and don’t stop till the final whistle blows! 

As far as this thread goes, it’s a sad sight from some of the past threads I’ve been a part of! (Been on both sides of it)

Like Coach Don Grider and Coach DAVE BAXTER use to day give them a reason to quit. Game Day baby. Go PIRATES

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Southtowner is a subscriber.   That drunken sailor man is a really good picker.  I always view the big ones to see how everyone is doing.

I decided to give the Big Ones a go this year.  Drunken Sailor did very well last year also. I would like to see The Ambassador, you and a few others join in. 

I'm happy to see Roy has found his way back on here.  I don't post much but I do enjoy reading. 

35 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

I decided to give the Big Ones a go this year.  Drunken Sailor did very well last year also. I would like to see The Ambassador, you and a few others join in. 

I'm happy to see Roy has found his way back on here.  I don't post much but I do enjoy reading. 

My only participation in the big ones is keeping up with all yall on there. Good luck. 

I enjoyed posting this week for Jasper week. Wish there were more from Jasper on here and as well I wish there would have been more from SP. Kinda feel like some people don't have that feeling about this game like they use to.  But, it is what it is. Go Pirates and leave no doubt who the best team on the field is tonight.  See you all at the game. Everybody be sure and listen to the Main Event  today. 

• Like 1