South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

We have a good chance in this game tonight. I know that Toney will have a big game and keep us in this game. If our defense plays like it can then we will have a chance. I think our offense is going to be real good. We just need some more practice. I promise you that Coach Mathis has some good plays that he has been saving for this game this week. A lot of people do not think we can win but I have faith in our team. As always it is a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

We shall soon see....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh6Gm8lbc0R5MD6JjiIGm

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with a lot of what you said. Two years ago the talent wasn’t close. Coach Grider and staffed just totally out coached Marion that night and squeaked out a win. Last year I think Marion still had maybe a small talent advantage because of how good that #8 was for you guys. This year #2 for you and #9 for us might be the best players on the field. Don’t you think? Talent is still pretty even? Coach Grider has a very seasoned staff with a lot of experience. Saying that... I’ve got the Pirates by 21, but I guess we will see what happens. Should be a good night for football. 

gonna be way worse than that more than likely.  I feel the running game will be negative yards and probably 100 total.  just my feeling.  (hope I'm wrong).  This one gets ugly quick more than likely.  I would love to see a competitive game but with the o and d we have seen the last couple of weeks I cant see it.  Makes me sick to say, but mercy early.  Lots of younguns playing though so hopefully they get some good experience.

47 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

gonna be way worse than that more than likely.  I feel the running game will be negative yards and probably 100 total.  just my feeling.  (hope I'm wrong).  This one gets ugly quick more than likely.  I would love to see a competitive game but with the o and d we have seen the last couple of weeks I cant see it.  Makes me sick to say, but mercy early.  Lots of younguns playing though so hopefully they get some good experience.

Donovan Stewart pick yall to win. :popcorneater:

Dearest Mother-

I write to inform you that the epic battle will soon commence.   Please put on your safety helmet, strap on your steel toe boots and get in your safe place now till further notice.  The earth shall tremble and shake but have no fear Captain Victory is at the helm.-

Sergeant Southtowner 

• Like 1