South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, sportman said:

I enjoyed posting this week for Jasper week. Wish there were more from Jasper on here and as well I wish there would have been more from SP. Kinda feel like some people don't have that feeling about this game like they use to.  But, it is what it is. Go Pirates and leave no doubt who the best team on the field is tonight.  See you all at the game. Everybody be sure and listen to the Main Event  today. 

You're one of my favorites sportman. Enjoy reading your posts. 

We have a good chance in this game tonight. I know that Toney will have a big game and keep us in this game. If our defense plays like it can then we will have a chance. I think our offense is going to be real good. We just need some more practice. I promise you that Coach Mathis has some good plays that he has been saving for this game this week. A lot of people do not think we can win but I have faith in our team. As always it is a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPREAD, FEAR THE TEAM, & FEAR THE BEARD!

7 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

We have a good chance in this game tonight. I know that Toney will have a big game and keep us in this game. If our defense plays like it can then we will have a chance. I think our offense is going to be real good. We just need some more practice. I promise you that Coach Mathis has some good plays that he has been saving for this game this week. A lot of people do not think we can win but I have faith in our team. As always it is a great day to be a warrior.

Sad so sad.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I guarantee you that you need to find Roy before the game...you can tell him about Mathis's secret plays, and Roy can take you in that Grider mans new bathroom and show you Murphys pole. If you're lucky Roy might share his hot cocoa and fudge rounds, and take you with him to Ronnies Red Eye after the game to ask that man in there if he no's why that Mathis man's secret plays didn't work. I might be joking, but you won't no until you ask Roy.