South Pittsburg vs Marion County(Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

7 minutes ago, Eraser said:

HELLO HELLOO HELLOOO!!! IITS GAMEDAY BOYS! ITS GAMEDAY!

THIS IS THE GAME OF ALL GAMES!! THROW OUT THE RECORDS. THROW OUT THE TALENT. THIS GAME IS WON WITH PRIDE. WHO WANTS IT MORE????? HELLLOOOOO!! THEY DONT LIKE YOU AND WE DONT LIKE THEM!! THAT AINT NEVER GONNA CHANGE!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKED AT BY THEM AS SOMEBODY THAT WENT TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHAT SOUTH PITTSBURG IS ABOUT!! THIS IS THE GAME THAT YOU WILL STILL BE TALKING ABOUT 20, 30, 40  YEARS LATER. YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! ONE TIME!!

COME OUT FROM SNAP ONE AND HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH! HIT SOMEBODY!!!! SHOW THEM YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEY CAME TO THE PITT!

See you at the game eraser

Everyone is encouraged to wear black tonight.  Personally, I'd rather wear orange, but I'll go with black.  Weather looks like it will be great, so no excuses for either team.  I hate that Nelson won't be playing - he's a good kid and a great athlete, but that might leave room for Tipton to stay on the sidelines and get totally healed.  If Jasper was not such a rivalry I feel like we could easily mercy rule them, but I think the rivalry will limit us to a three or four TD win.

1 hour ago, Eraser said:

HELLO HELLOO HELLOOO!!! IITS GAMEDAY BOYS! ITS GAMEDAY!

THIS IS THE GAME OF ALL GAMES!! THROW OUT THE RECORDS. THROW OUT THE TALENT. THIS GAME IS WON WITH PRIDE. WHO WANTS IT MORE????? HELLLOOOOO!! THEY DONT LIKE YOU AND WE DONT LIKE THEM!! THAT AINT NEVER GONNA CHANGE!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKED AT BY THEM AS SOMEBODY THAT WENT TO SOUTH PITTSBURG!! MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHAT SOUTH PITTSBURG IS ABOUT!! THIS IS THE GAME THAT YOU WILL STILL BE TALKING ABOUT 20, 30, 40  YEARS LATER. YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! ONE TIME!!

COME OUT FROM SNAP ONE AND HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH! HIT SOMEBODY!!!! SHOW THEM YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! MAKE THEM REMEMBER THE NIGHT THEY CAME TO THE PITT!

1 hour ago, MrLegit said:

It's Game Day and if you're not excited you're not a true Pirate. Let me tell you about true pirates. Last year my daughter sister and I were at the Dixie freeze about to head down to the first whitwell game. We had lost my mother a few years earlier to cancer and didn't realize her class were having their reunion weekend starting with that game. When we walked out a few of them recognized me and called me over and talked to us and met my youngest daughter. These Pirates were so excited about the game and the reunion that it gave me chills. Everyone of them were in their late 60',s but they were still Pirates. That's why is great to be s Pirate no matter how old or how young you are. Have a great day and I will see you tonight. Go Pirates

Comfort comes in alot of ways and glad that was a healing time for you at that game. To me HS football is the best and being a Pirate makes it that much better!!!

8 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Agree 100%... Although a young Coach Grider would still dominate this series as it stands right now IMO

Maybe so, dont remember exactly when Victory took over but I remember lots of people, even when the robinsons were playing, calling for his head, lots of people.  It's a beast that both these schools have created and whether right or wrong i wouldn't have wanted to grow up outside this rivalry and have lower expectations.

8 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Maybe so, dont remember exactly when Victory took over but I remember lots of people, even when the robinsons were playing, calling for his head, lots of people.  It's a beast that both these schools have created and whether right or wrong i wouldn't have wanted to grow up outside this rivalry and have lower expectations.

Nothing like it that's for sure... No offense but I'm glad I get to go back to SP next year although I'll miss watching my nephew it'll be nice to watch a game from the Orange and Black side I look better in those colors anyways lol

57 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

Nothing like it that's for sure... No offense but I'm glad I get to go back to SP next year although I'll miss watching my nephew it'll be nice to watch a game from the Orange and Black side I look better in those colors anyways lol

What kind of mess is this? You aint coming back that easy.  I garuntee you theys gonna be some repenting.  You will have to clean up real good where you slipped in that sewer line.  You think im joking but im not.