Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

16 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:
de·lu·sion·al
dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Hey, I just heard from one of my Murvul Buddy's that you was a Janitor at the JR HIGH. Cool! Now we know what the "J" stands for! Good ta know ya Janitor Sammy! The janitor in my JR high was cool too! His eyes where so crooked, I could not figure out which direction he was walk coming down the hallway! :shock:

5 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hey, I just heard from one of my Murvul Buddy's that you was a Janitor at the JR HIGH. Cool! Now we know what the "J" stands for! Good ta know ya Janitor Sammy! The janitor in my JR high was cool too! His eyes where so crooked, I could not figure out which direction he was walk coming down the hallway! :shock:

Never worked a day at the Jr. High unlike one of your coaches from another sport. He knows who I am though, but you can find my company's banner in the gym...

3 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

My neighbor's son coaches there. And he used to be my neighbor, till he moved out, so that's one. Oh, sorry.... I thought you were talking to me.

RR you're good in my book and I'm a RFL until the day I die. They can talk all they want though about Maryville this, Maryville that. I'd say they have enough Maryville alumni as administrators over there to be called Maryville Lite as far as I'm concerned. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Hmmm , you guys just wasting your time , These boys can't get any more fired up for this game than they already are . How bout let's talk about Match ups ? Sounds like Maryville and Alcoa both are pretty loaded , who has the advantage on the line of scrimmage ? 

Every team has the advantage against our little fellers.