Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

BC someone explained it to me why they weren't playing anymore but I see then quiet often and will ask why again. There was some reason and I don't want to get on here and say unless I know for sure. It had nothing to do with being scared to play or the peeing contest between the two coaches. Something about two different types of leagues they were in but let me get it clarified.

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

BC someone explained it to me why they weren't playing anymore but I see then quiet often and will ask why again. There was some reason and I don't want to get on here and say unless I know for sure. It had nothing to do with being scared to play or the peeing contest between the two coaches. Something about two different types of leagues they were in but let me get it clarified.

Not reason to clarify........AMS has out scored Maryville Jr high 127-14 in the last 5 games.

Next, who's next.....

BC how many are on Alcoa Middle school team. I do know for a fact Heritage only had 23 because I saw it for myself but I mentioned it to this person and they told me Maryville only had 26 so I was by one of their practices and they actually had 29. I know WB has to have over 40 because I seen the replay of them beat Heritage pretty bad. This person said Alcoa didn't have many out either and was just curious. I hate low number no matter who it is.

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

BC how many are on Alcoa Middle school team. I do know for a fact Heritage only had 23 because I saw it for myself but I mentioned it to this person and they told me Maryville only had 26 so I was by one of their practices and they actually had 29. I know WB has to have over 40 because I seen the replay of them beat Heritage pretty bad. This person said Alcoa didn't have many out either and was just curious. I hate low number no matter who it is.

Mid 40's at AMS......but a whole lot better Coaches!:thumb:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rebelscum1998 said:

LMAO I'm glad you're so confident about the middle school teams... I'll wait to look those 5 years up while you look at the record of the High Schools for 25 years... 

Does not seem that the record has scared off the High school from playing a school 5 miles away and a 1000 students bigger either. Ha.

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

This is the typical Maryville entitlement that we have grown to love. 

Alcoee don’t need no stinking reserve seats on Broadway. Much tougher crowd with dirty finger nails  

Because you’re (your kids are)  Murvil, you should be afforded extra luxury that any other visiting teams fans should not have. You have gone soft since you left Alnwick, RR. It’s like the south side doesn’t even know who you are any more. 

Sweep the leg, 

Go Alcoee. 

2guxx81.jpg