Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

6 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

His volume was low when he mumbled. Then there was a lot of dead air, then he would get real excited and holler. I keep having to adjust the volume because of his delivery. It wasn’t anything he said, just his delivery.

Gotcha.  I've never watched a DCM production without the sound muted.  

Edited by HTV

5 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I have "tried" to watch the Maryville games on NFHS ,but it is terrible.  Only get to see about a 4th of the game. It throws the temporary signal loss banner over and over.....this is for all three games.

Diamond Clears reception is much better. But now that Alcoa is at full F5 wind speed it might not come it very well!:D

A buddy of mine got a refund after the Catholic game.

I hope that Alcoa can hurry Maryville's QB's and have some success covering AJ Davis. I think Alcoa's #6 Rodriguez would do a great job covering him.

I hope the F5 can stay as balanced offensively as they have their first three games. If #1 QB Russell has successful night, i like Alcoa"s chances.

I thought Oakland was too one dimensional in the first half, and continued to try running straight ahead. It will take a solid passing game from both teams to get this win.

• Upvote 1