Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

12 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

We ought to play at the Skeeter every year, or Alcoa should sell single game reserved seats on their visitors sides on odd years. I get tired of sitting in that sun for 2.5 hours. Maryville should do the same.

PS: On a side note, It’s crazy having to run people out of the reserved seats every week on the home side. They keep getting more and more bold. The Oakland lady 2 weeks ago was nutso! I think she sat over there on purpose. The standard answer is “If they have a letter or number on the seat, then they are reserved. No I can’t give you permission to sit in someone else’s reserved seats!”

GET OFF MY LAWN!

When the drunk dude got in my face 2 years ago I just got Red Britches on him. Greyrider wasn’t there yet. 

I shouldn't of mentioned the name of an official since there could possibly be someone that lives in a cave somewhere that hasn't heard the story yet  and should have told how I stood up for them because they are a very close friend. I don't like someone saying things I knew that were very far from the truth. The person that carried on with that nonsense was also one of the 5,000 people that were under the goal post at the 2007 WB and Maryville game. Their kid played for Alcoa and has since graduated but until I sat in the middle of hearing all that it really took me my surprise. I am looking forward to a good game. The friends I do have on here from Alcoa have never been nothing but the best and were no part of this hoopwa. This game has been in my side for those three years due to what went on that day and waiting to see how those seniors from Maryville that were freshmen in that lopsided loss can turn the tide. I know Alcoa is going to be tough as nails and how most people that are fans there have counted on this group to be the ones that set a new beginning and start a winning streak for them. Since 1985 there has never been anything ever said about ending this contest to my knowledge when Alcoa ended a fifteen year losing streak. I never thought that streak would ever end until a group came along and got controll of the system that didn't care and things went on the blink for almost ten years.

2 hours ago, strongx said:

I had a young man recently suggest to me that if alco didn’t start winning some of these games then murvil should drop them for a more competitive game. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I hope it doesn’t happen, but what’s the record over the past 25 years or so?

Yup, it works the other way now.:-o Alcoa has beat the Maryville Middle school ,Freshman team and JV teams so much and by such a lopsided score that Maryville took Alcoa off the schedule like WB and Heritage. After the Alcoa Middle school donkey stomped the Fulton allstar team, just about ever school headed out.:popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rebelscum1998 said:

It doesn't matter if it's true. We have a hard enough time finding people who will stop criticizing referees and become one. If people post their names publicly, especially critically, it makes it even harder. 

Easy fix, don't have the same officials at all the Maryville games, especially if they have connections to the city of Maryville. 

14 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup, it works the other way now.:-o Alcoa has beat the Maryville Middle school ,Freshman team and JV teams so much and by such a lopsided score that Maryville took Alcoa off the schedule like WB and Heritage. After the Alcoa Middle school donkey stomped the Fulton allstar team, just about ever school headed out.:popcorneater:

It wasn't lopsided last year, I have no idea why MJHS took them off the schedule this year but it wouldn't be lopsided and would more than likely be a W for MJHS.

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

We ought to play at the Skeeter every year, or Alcoa should sell single game reserved seats on their visitors sides on odd years. I get tired of sitting in that sun for 2.5 hours. Maryville should do the same.

This is the typical Maryville entitlement that we have grown to love. 

Alcoee don’t need no stinking reserve seats on Broadway. Much tougher crowd with dirty finger nails  

Because you’re (your kids are)  Murvil, you should be afforded extra luxury that any other visiting teams fans should not have. You have gone soft since you left Alnwick, RR. It’s like the south side doesn’t even know who you are any more. 

Sweep the leg, 

Go Alcoee. 

4 minutes ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

This is the typical Maryville entitlement that we have grown to love. 

Alcoee don’t need no stinking reserve seats on Broadway. Much tougher crowd with dirty finger nails  

Because you’re (your kids are)  Murvil, you should be afforded extra luxury that any other visiting teams fans should not have. You have gone soft since you left Alnwick, RR. It’s like the south side doesn’t even know who you are any more. 

Sweep the leg, 

Go Alcoee. 

I bet that felt good! I could sense the Force within you. YEAH!!

• Upvote 1