Naders cross tha creik two 825

STARSNBARS

If the Maryville Junior High coach decided not to play Alcoa he should be relieved of his duties. They should always play each other. From what I remember in recent years only the 2014 and 2016 AMS vs MJH were blowouts by Alcoa. I know 2006 AMS Blew Maryville out of the water. Last year AMS won 6 0 in overtime. MJH won 7-6 in 2015. In 2013 they split. In 2012 MJH won both games. Having said that none of this means anything about Fridays upcoming High School game between Alcoa vs Maryville.

11 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

If the Maryville Junior High coach decided not to play Alcoa he should be relieved of his duties. They should always play each other. From what I remember in recent years only the 2014 and 2016 AMS vs MJH were blowouts by Alcoa. I know 2006 AMS Blew Maryville out of the water. Last year AMS won 6 0 in overtime. MJH won 7-6 in 2015. In 2013 they split. In 2012 MJH won both games. Having said that none of this means anything about Fridays upcoming High School game between Alcoa vs Maryville.

I could not believe it either RR. The AMS had Farragut and Notre Dame also back out. Farragut finally re-scheduled.

7 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

In the last 25 years Alcoa is 4-21 against Maryville. But I don’t see this game being dropped anytime soon. It’s a big moneymaker. It’s in the contract to split the gate. 

4-21 is closer than what I thought. I know they one another back in 85 too I think. They could have won 2-3 in the late 80’s - I can’t remember. And sometimes the games are close. Thats enough to  keep the tickets bought and keep the money flowing. I’ll be there. Probably the same situation Bama is in right now playing the Vols.

5 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Not reason to clarify........AMS has out scored Maryville Jr high 127-14 in the last 5 games.

Next, who's next.....

This group of middle school Tornadoes has never tasted anything but defeat from this group of middle school Rebels. From the time this group of 8th graders were 7 which is when they start playing football they have never been beaten by Alcoa! So I’m guessing they are not scared to play 

6 minutes ago, matback said:

This group of middle school Tornadoes has never tasted anything but defeat from this group of middle school Rebels. From the time this group of 8th graders were 7 which is when they start playing football they have never been beaten by Alcoa! So I’m guessing they are not scared to play 

The kids might not be, but coach sure is. AMS would roll! That Fulton allstar middle school team had all the best players across Knoxviile.Alcoa beat them like a rented mule. Like i said earlier they only have 5-6 games this season . Make it happen unless you want keep living imaginary football Matty!:thumb: Alcoa did not drop Maryville. Maryville dropped Alcoa.

Also anyone go REALLY look up the scores for the last 5 years?!

10 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

The kids might not be, but coach sure is. AMS would roll! That Fulton allstar middle school team had all the best players across Knoxviile.Alcoa beat them like a rented mule. Like i said earlier they only have 5-6 games this season . Make it happen unless you want keep living imaginary football Matty!:thumb: Alcoa did not drop Maryville. Maryville dropped Alcoa.

Lol ok, ok, you got them, they're REAL scared!

17 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ok first of all no one in Maryville has ever won an imaginary football game! You know that! Now I have no idea why they are not playing but the fact remains that this eighth grade class owns Alcoa’s and will unless the tornadoes change that next year as freshmen. We will have to wait nd see I guess.