Waynesboro vs riverside

Bigpun54

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Keep on doubting, that's the way I like it

Ok I'm backing off my original prediction. Idc what kind of start they have had they are still Wayne county n have always played a good brand of fball. I still think rhs will win but it will b a low scoring game. Safe travels 

1 hour ago, Cat84 said:

Tough challenge tonight for the Cats but we looked a little better in some areas last week so we may build off of that and hang around for a little while. I like the doubters as well 89,lots of football left this year. Go Cats!!!!

Your correct a lot of football left n Wayne county hasn't shown their potential yet. Scared of this game. Rhs players a little over confident. No way is this a gimme 

1 hour ago, Bigpun54 said:

Your correct a lot of football left n Wayne county hasn't shown their potential yet. Scared of this game. Rhs players a little over confident. No way is this a gimme 

In my mind, this is Riverside's game to decide...they could come in ready to celebrate a lopsided victory, get punched in the mouth, and be in trouble. If the Panthers are ready to give WC everything they have for four quarters, they may get to celebrate a lopsided victory.

I really thought WC was ready to play and things were coming together but tonight was the worse WC team to take the field in many years. Riverside played a great game and beat WC in every phase of it, it's gut check time for WC, they're better than this and better make their minds up real quick if they want to play or they won't win another game this season!