South-Doyle vs Bearden

bisonpride1

39 minutes ago, OneEyedKing said:

Hold your horses their smalltime I’m just going buy what the standard banner reported by numbers. hve you seen cricket play this year I didjnt think so!im not going to cherokee becuase im not a gamblin man myself. I wouldnt vote for that crook ofa politisian if I hit the lottery all in all im going with the dawgs in this one just tomuch coaching and to much speed and to much hit ya in the mouth from shinliver and company.

Well king of no knowledge. T$$AA will tell you where everyone one is classified. Liverman would like to play down and pull a con job like Farragut did and play 5A to attempt to make it past the first round. Because he has proven that 1st round is as far as they are going. I don't know how the standard could make that kind of mistake on public info on classification. Maybe your just making stuff up.

1 hour ago, BigTime1950 said:

Well king of no knowledge. T$$AA will tell you where everyone one is classified. Liverman would like to play down and pull a con job like Farragut did and play 5A to attempt to make it past the first round. Because he has proven that 1st round is as far as they are going. I don't know how the standard could make that kind of mistake on public info on classification. Maybe your just making stuff up.

shineliber has done a heckova job and i have no dog in the fight. alls I know is if they’d been playing where they are surposed to play in 5aaa then they would be state contenders is all’s im sayin. You know me though.

2 hours ago, OneEyedKing said:

shineliber has done a heckova job and i have no dog in the fight. alls I know is if they’d been playing where they are surposed to play in 5aaa then they would be state contenders is all’s im sayin. You know me though.

King of nothing. Call T$$AA and tell them Liverman says BHS should be 5A. There has been a big mistake and it's not fair that Bearden has to play 6A.

38 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Matches, I'd like my crow served extra crispy. I figured it would be a close game.

Hey osunut we are all fellow travelers on this wild friday night ride. We can't spot them all. I may be off next week. I will tell all of the T this right now - the dogs better start to get the respect that they have earned or they will just do what they do on Friday nights, they will TAKE it from Jesse Smitty and Co. The dogs are physical and downright nasty. Their opponents beware. I'll be signing off for the weekend. Me and the wife are headed to Cades Cove tomorrow. I'll hang up and listen.