FME Week FOUR Coaching Line Up!

FridayMainEvent

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Roy make try and sneak in as a member of your crew.  He may already have a black tshirt with a white magic marker FME on it.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee I cant walk in with this agent man.  Agent I want you to ask Grider why he fired that durn body gard of his? You think im joking but im not. 

42 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Looking forward to another great show. 

I'm hoping we eventually get to the point we've made all the mistakes possible and get a good check list!   Hated that we missed the Derek Hunt interview last week due to streaming issues.   Coach Darren Bowling reached out to me a couple of times following last weeks show also, apologizing from missing our call.   He's always picked up when we called, but he had a lot of his plate last week and forgot to turn his phone on during pregame warmups.   We'll get him on again.   Still need to get ya'lls Coach on as well following my week one phone issues.    Boy, I could do a whole show on missed opportunities this year!

Edited by FridayMainEvent

Just now, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm hoping we eventually get to the point we've made all the mistakes possible and get a good check list!   Hated that we missed the Derek Hunt interview last week due to streaming issues.   Coach Darren Bowling reached out to me a couple of times following last weeks show also, apologizing from missing our call.   He's always picked up when we called, but he had a lot of his plate last week and forgot to turn his phone on during pregame warmups.   We'll get him on again.   Still need to got ya'lls Coach on as well following my week one phone issues.    Boy, I could do a whole show on missed opportunities this year!

That’s life in the live lane. Y’all still are doing a great job. Tell Lee not to jinx my dogs and all is good. :D