Sonny Moore 1A Top 10

croz6110

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Purp you don't think the Mustangs #1? Maybe top 3. Good conversation piece though. Real season starts with playoffs. What about the " Dog and Pony show? Who's gonna win ? Don't mean nothing but it sure is fun.

I think Greenback is definitely 1 and S Pitt is probably a solid 2. Cornersville and the Stanks are a coin flip at 3. Just my 2 cents. As far as our game in a few weeks I think you guys should clearly be the favorite. However this is a different team than last year. Last years team played with no heart and laid down a few times in games. This years team is full of young talent especially in the sophomore class. They will fight til the last sec ticks off the clock. Wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled the upset. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think Greenback is definitely 1 and S Pitt is probably a solid 2. Cornersville and the Stanks are a coin flip at 3. Just my 2 cents. As far as our game in a few weeks I think you guys should clearly be the favorite. However this is a different team than last year. Last years team played with no heart and laid down a few times in games. This years team is full of young talent especially in the sophomore class. They will fight til the last sec ticks off the clock. Wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled the upset. 

BPM I would have to agree with you on the one and two as far as right now.after that war in the semifinals last year between Greenback and South Pittsburg and then the distance between the two in the finals Greenback and Cornersville and basically the same teams coming back if I were to pick one and two right now that would be mine also.

2 minutes ago, muskox said:

Sonny moore must have thought Huntingdon put up 63 points on Alabama and then blew Georgia  out the following week to rank them ahead of greenback

His is a computer poll,considers a bunch of criteria.He himself doesnt do the ranking his formula does.We havent played anyone yet and our Strength of schedule hurts us in his rankings.We keep winning and it works itself out in the end.This stuff is just fun to yammer about tho!

1 hour ago, muskox said:

Sonny moore must have thought Huntingdon put up 63 points on Alabama and then blew Georgia  out the following week to rank them ahead of greenback

Huntingdon strength of schedule is always extremely tough. It would be hard not to rank them #1 if they win out the regular season. I don't know if we are the best in the state but I think we're among the best. All the regular season is for is pride and seeding !